Re: Can't access games that are included with Origin subscription

by N7_A_M_R_Egypt

Original Post

Can't access games that are included with Origin subscription

★★★★ Novice

I just want to ask why can't I access/download Inside and The Surge? Both of them are greyed out on my library. I didn't bought them, they are just included with Origin Access Premier subscription.

Message 1 of 4 (434 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Both those games were part of Origin Access Basic and recently left the Basic Vault then returned again to Premier Vault .. so this might have caused a cache issue

Either:

1) Try to log into Origin.com from a web browser and initiate the download from it ("Play on Origin" button)

2) Clear Origin Cache

3) From Origin client each game (even the grayed out ones) should have a gear icon (options) try to "Remove from Library" then go to Origin Access Premier Vault then add them to Library again.

Message 2 of 4 (387 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@N7_A_M_R_Egypt I followed all of the steps and they are still both greyed out (even in the browser).. and I just wanna add; When you click the game and the info screen pops from the right side, instead of Download orange button, both of them have Details orange button.
Message 3 of 4 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Bakunawaa Yes apologies, I did search for that issue after I posted and found it is happening with others too.

I was wrong on my guess and it appears to be an issue on EA side and not a cache issue

There are players posting about this here, hopefully EA will get to fixing it soon.

Once again apologize for the confusion

Message 4 of 4 (347 Views)