Re: Can't Wait to Finish BP

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Can't Wait to Finish BP

★★ Expert

Genuinely haven't had a semi-enjoyable game for the last 2 weeks now. When I win, it's always because I'm doing the work of three people while my "teammates" have worms in their brain. When I lose, it's always because of some nonsense that could've been avoided from QoL changes. 

I played for an hour just now, and it's just the same nonsense over and over. Game 1 I'm competing with my teammate for loot despite pinging that I was going to an area. Game 2 is the same. Game 3 is the same. Game 4 I call someone out for being AFK on drop as they fall off of Overlook and die, and purposely kill myself after my other teammate who wasn't AFK dies. Game 5 I'm stuck with the same idiot, so I purposely try to drop us into lava after they say they're going AFK, they chicken out but still die, but I live. Squad gets wiped a few moments later, cause obviously. Game 6 I'm 1v3 a squad with 4 kills 2000 damage while my Rampart remains useless and dead at 600 total damage, and my Wraith dies and leave at 600 damage. Game 7 we hot-drop and I die because I have no loot. Game 8 we hot-drop and I die because I have a P2020 and nothing else vs. purple shielded + Spitfire target. Game 9 we hot-drop and I die because I have a P2020 vs. blue shield + Spitfire target. Game 10 we we hot-drop and I die because I have a P2020 vs. a Spitfire, and having to lead a target within shotgun is complete nonsense. Game 11 we hot-drop and I die to no audio. Game 12 we hot-drop, and I die to no audio. Game 13 our squad drops off a ramp and directly in front of another team under the ramp who were shuffling around but we couldn't hear them because of no audio. Game 14 I French Kiss a target and watch 4 rounds no-reg with a G7. Game 15 I have no third, partnered up with a Predator, we hot-drop and die because 3 squads are shooting at us and only us. Game 16 and 17 are the same. Game 18 we hot-drop, I kill someone and body block a door sitting flush with it, but not before the crappy net-code opens the door, bumps me away, and allows an enemy to one hit me with a Mastiff. 

Who's actually having fun anymore? How? Every time I turn on this game to complete my dailies, or heaven forbid actually play because I'm bored, I'm greeted with the same unenjoyable crap match after match. 

Message 1 of 8 (452 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pastaclown This is why I basically come on, do dailies in like 2-5 games, which can take anywhere from 5-60 mins and quit xD.

Only time I’m on for extended period is when playing with hayhor occasionally or ghostsuspect & fallenhell very occasionally xD.
Message 2 of 8 (435 Views)

★ Expert

I am still having fun. Had a 7-kill game day yday followed by a 6-kill game including a squad wipe with a blinking Spitfire. That would have been 7+ but I finished a LL thinking my TMs would have no problem killing a Horizon without my help. They did :D

Message 3 of 8 (415 Views)

Champion
@pastaclown I'm having fun. I usually play with people I know tho. Even with randoms I've had fun recently. I'm significantly more forgiving than most people tho. It also depends on my mood going into the session. If I'm already frustrated by other things I know it patience will be short, even with friends.
Message 4 of 8 (400 Views)

★★★ Pro
@pastaclown Ohh pasta, I do still wait for the day you tell me that this game is in a good place. I do love reading your posts though they make me laugh haha!

I think its just bad luck mate, sometimes you're better off just coming off for a while! Put your feet up, make a tea or coffee, flick through the boring programs on TV before the voices, the voices in your head *play Apex* *play Apex*

I call it the cycle of doom days...
Message 5 of 8 (349 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Ghost & Fallen are two awesome teammates! I play with them sometimes too!

PS: They always say that they prefer playing with me than you...

PSPS: That above statement was a lie...
Message 6 of 8 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 I wouldn’t blame them, nor would it surprise me. I get them into sticky situations xD.

The best part of your post to pasta is when you do your dailies, don’t get a win but get teammates who know what they’re doing so you think the Allfather has blessed you and it suddenly goes downhill and like a gambling addict you want just 1 good game and suddenly you find yourself 6 hours further, several code errors, urine stained and mad as a hatter laughing in a straitjacket until you wake up and say to yourself “what a horrible dream, I played apex” and see your tv on at Apex main menu with ‘Code Black’ (google what it means xD) and you do the comical cartoon-y “NOOOOOO” scream.
Message 7 of 8 (337 Views)

@pastaclown I had a difficult time for about 2 weeks, this week is going much better for me aside from the round in which I used a PK at the end. I missed 7 shots in a row and only won because I was closer to the ring then the enemy and the enemy died to the storm.

My teammate trolled me a GG at the end and it was well deserved.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 8 (312 Views)