Re: Can't Play Medal of Honor with EA Play Subscription through Steam Account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Play Medal of Honor with EA Play Subscription through Steam Account

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone,

I wish you a safe and heatlhy day. I'm looking for answers for a problem that has been bothering me since I've purchased EA Play through Steam. I want to play Medal of Honor with my EA Play subscription, which I've never had the chance to play before, but there are certain problem that won't allow me to play.

First, I've purchased EA Play subscription couple of days ago using my Steam account (which was extremely cheap, still on sale until march for the first month) and added Medal of Honor (2010) to my game library. I've downloaded it with no problems and pressed the play button. Then, a pop-up screen appeared, which wanted me to enter my CD key (It's a very normal step for a game older than a decade, so I get it. Also, see the screenshot). There were certain script-like text written there, so I pressed done immidiately. But then the same screen appeared again, saying my CD key is invalid. I tried several more times, but it got me nowhere.

Also, recent EA Play CD key abuse resulted Steam to remove 'show CD key' option, which completely eliminated my chances to open the game.

I've searched a bit more and asked around Steam Support. They've told me to ask EA for help, and here I am waiting for some solutions. I hope I can find a solution for this problem. I'm also adding a screenshot that shows the exact problem. Thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Levent

Message 1 of 8 (4,453 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @masseline for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (4,437 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @masseline for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (4,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey @EA_Darko, I've tried that for several days, waited on the chat for several hours per chat, a total of 4-6 hours. Nobody got into contact with me except you since this Saturday, I think. When I try to open the EA Help Center again, it says like this: "We’ve closed some of our support channels so we can spend time with friends and family, but you can still get help." You can look further at the screenshot in the attachments. I don't have any communication channel to explain my problems. My hands are tied, as I've tried everything out on the Internet. What should I do?

Kind Regards,

Levent

Problem2.jpg

Message 3 of 8 (4,430 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @masseline if our live support is not working then I would recommend speaking with our team on Twitter as we are not able to assist with any account issues on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (4,428 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@masseline MoH and MoH Warfighter are not available on EA play, even origin is not allowed this game, I've been following since 2015 and both games are never get discounted nor available on EA play pro. Simply I could guess that both of them are considered as a legendary game and all you can do is buy this game which is $18.99 Approx and you have to pay in full. If your fan or desperately want to play MoH I would recommend buying, that's the only option we have left.

Message 5 of 8 (3,690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s literally advertised through steam as “Included with EA Play”. 

Message 6 of 8 (2,552 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We Provide Best Reviews And Blogs Of Ceribenanoche.

Message 7 of 8 (2,442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just tried the support for same issue. They basically told me we don't have an answer, Its not our problem talk to steam. 

Figured it out. you got to the settings gear bottom right. Go to manage key copy and paste.

Message 8 of 8 (1,570 Views)