Can someone put a Wingman skin on my account from a previous season

by Octavis420

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can someone put a Wingman skin on my account from a previous season

★★ Novice

I don’t know how hard it is to do I was just wondering if it could be done and if so how much would you charge for the work because I really want the Evolution skin for the wing man

Message 1 of 10 (586 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can someone put a Wingman skin on my account from a previous season

Champion

@ILostT0Loba  pssst kooch is actually a dev, don't tell anybody. (Completely explains the hairbrained nerf/buffs decisions xD)

@Octavis420  As stated this isn't something that can be done for you unfortunately,the only way you'll ever get this skin is if it returns via a future event/battle pass which Is pretty unlikely.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (520 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Just a btw this isn’t my main this is just what I already have login to

Message 2 of 10 (582 Views)

If you didn't unlock it during the previous season's battle pass, there is no way to unlock it anymore.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 10 (543 Views)

★★ Novice

Is this a dev

Message 4 of 10 (539 Views)

★★ Pro
@Octavis420 No devs here, but you can't get items from previous battle pass.
Message 5 of 10 (523 Views)

Champion

@ILostT0Loba  pssst kooch is actually a dev, don't tell anybody. (Completely explains the hairbrained nerf/buffs decisions xD)

@Octavis420  As stated this isn't something that can be done for you unfortunately,the only way you'll ever get this skin is if it returns via a future event/battle pass which Is pretty unlikely.

Message 6 of 10 (521 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for the feed back

Message 7 of 10 (472 Views)

Champion

@Octavis420  no worries, sorry I couldn't give you better news. Tongue out

Message 8 of 10 (457 Views)

★★ Novice
@MandatoryIDtag Yah I was just wondering no problem
Message 9 of 10 (454 Views)

Get skin from previous seasons

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I discovered Apex recently, after learning that Apex had a small link with the game Titanfall 2, which I am a big fan, I only play one legend that I love: Valkyrie.
The problem is that I arrived at the end of season 9, and I could not get the skin present in the starter pack for Valkyrie, so I would like to know if it was possible that one day, this skin, despite the fact that it was in a starter pack, comes back in the store? same thing for the skin obtained by doing the Genesis event, will it come back one day in the store?

the game FAQ says that:
Battle Pass - These items can only be obtained, during the duration of the specific event, by Battle Pass holders who have reached the required level. These items may become available again as part of a promotional offer or a future event (starting in Season 11).
Event Exclusive - These items may become available again as part of a future promotional offer or event. (Example: collector's events or themed events).

the Genesis skin is part of an event, so maybe they will come back, but for the starter pack skin, I am not sure :/

but many people tell me that no, they will never come back.
So, it's true?

Thanks for your help, good game!

Message 10 of 10 (339 Views)