Re: Can someone explain to me whats so interesting about Bunker?

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

★★★ Pro
@SethCurry Enough gas chambers for all Caustics to share for research purposes :D
Message 11 of 18 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@DadPhilly wrote:

Huh?

Bunker has 5 rooms, usually each room has at least 1 gun, sometimes several.

Sure u wont max out 3 kits but everyone should be able to get a gun and a couple of you will get armor usually.

Plus i land at the entrance, where 3 supply pods are, again usually a gun in each at least.

Now I used to land there constantly when i was new, the game is big and when u learning its frustrating being killed 3rd party by sniper u dont even know about.

Bunker provides close quarters combat, a known element for newer players to feel comfortable.

There is no verticality to watch, there is no long sniper lines, just good old CQC.

Its pretty easy to see why its popular with new players, the real question becomes how cant u understand this easily?  Its pretty evident imo.

"Why do people like applying existing skill sets to new tasks?"  Asked no one ever, lol.

You know that's not right dude, eh? You should've mentioned that this is your personal taste and thought about bunker; cause is not true that in each room there's neither a gun nor a body shield and same story apply to the supply bins outside.

Yes fair enough lot of cqc inside bunker, but getting to the other side alive after a fight against 5+ teams is about luck not skills. Most of the times you just get sandwiched and that's enough to say that bunker is the worst place in the canyon!

Message 12 of 18 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Pretzelnutcake wrote:
@SethCurryEnough gas chambers for all Caustics to share for research purposes :D

With Wattson's pylons even more research. 'How fast do gas + thunder + bullets kill, a thesis of survival' XD

Message 13 of 18 (476 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SethCurry It creates a straight on confrontation while also having the opportunity to ambush. Seems the noobs know this better than you
Message 14 of 18 (453 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@full951 wrote:
@SethCurryIt creates a straight on confrontation while also having the opportunity to ambush. Seems the noobs know this better than you

Errr what? 

Message 15 of 18 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SethCurry wrote:

Every noob with under 300 kills love insisting on going there , bro whats so fascinating about this spot?? the loot can only share between one person!!!! 

I don't know why noobs would want to go here.

But several good reasons to drop bunker are:

- There usualy is a decent start for 1 team in there.

- Its in the center of the map. You can push out to both villages at both entranced of the bunker, And you are most likely already in the zone.

- its easy to defend and hold the bunker ( but this is most likely only true if only your team drops there. )

You aksed for the good reason to go bunker there they are.

But the reason most people go there is the reason i don't.

Its a punchfest. TO many people dropping here.

But if you pick up a devition first you can spray down several people maybe even teams.

And this is 100% RNG and 100% the reason i dislike bunker.

What i like doing is drop in one of the villages close to bunker loot up fast and 4th party the people in bunker before they healed and take the spoils for an amazing start of the game itemwise.

Message 16 of 18 (421 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SethCurry wrote:

Every noob with under 300 kills love insisting on going there , bro whats so fascinating about this spot?? the loot can only share between one person!!!! 

Man, you must be super pro or something since every single post you make has something to do with complaining about "noobs". 

Message 17 of 18 (415 Views)

Bunker drop is not for the weak. Also it doesn't count as bunker drop, when you drop bunker, but then you loot bins outside but never go inside the bunker.

Message 18 of 18 (402 Views)