Can someone explain to me whats so interesting about Bunker?

by SethCurry

Original Post

Highlighted

Can someone explain to me whats so interesting about Bunker?

★★★★★ Guide

Every noob with under 300 kills love insisting on going there , bro whats so fascinating about this spot?? the loot can only share between one person!!!! 

Message 1 of 18 (763 Views)

Re: Can someone explain to me whats so interesting about Bunker?

★★★★★ Expert

Must be caustic who wants to troll.

Message 2 of 18 (757 Views)

★★ Guide

If you ask me - nothing. I barely go there. It has to be the only way to the circle in order for me to pass entirely through it.

Message 3 of 18 (718 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

After Session-2 start, Watson will love to go there as well.

Message 4 of 18 (711 Views)

★★ Expert

@asukojo 

Yeah dude, it sucks. Dropped there, again, yesterday....4 squads....got destroyed, got rez'd and destroyed again. Tmate says: got kills but no skill, while he's hiding in the room Caustic style...what a douche!

Heart

Message 5 of 18 (694 Views)

★★ Guide

I feel like you always come out in worse condition than you went in, even if you win the fight. You come out half dead with no ammo and one broken armor. If another squad is outside, you are done.

I dislike skulltown because its too random, and usually at least one teammate dies instantly. Plus it really shines a light on how broken the peacekeeper is..

Same with the supply ship and the added annoyance of teammates that dont know when to not commit and dies on the ship so you cant even get them.

Message 6 of 18 (619 Views)

★★★★ Pro

It's one of the worse drops. No loot for the whole team and close quarters with no flanking routes/escape.

But hey, streamers do it so it must be good right? Lol

Message 7 of 18 (614 Views)

★ Guide

Huh?

Bunker has 5 rooms, usually each room has at least 1 gun, sometimes several.

Sure u wont max out 3 kits but everyone should be able to get a gun and a couple of you will get armor usually.

Plus i land at the entrance, where 3 supply pods are, again usually a gun in each at least.

Now I used to land there constantly when i was new, the game is big and when u learning its frustrating being killed 3rd party by sniper u dont even know about.

Bunker provides close quarters combat, a known element for newer players to feel comfortable.

There is no verticality to watch, there is no long sniper lines, just good old CQC.

Its pretty easy to see why its popular with new players, the real question becomes how cant u understand this easily?  Its pretty evident imo.

"Why do people like applying existing skill sets to new tasks?"  Asked no one ever, lol.

Message 8 of 18 (574 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SethCurry It’s so tight, fuzzy and warm. All the carbon dioxide that’s exhaled from all the characters make the rooms so warm and above room temp. Next to that, you usually have some corroding or toxic gas seeping under the doors like someone kept farting.

Whats not interesting about all that? It’s basically a student’s dorm living condition... xD
Message 9 of 18 (558 Views)

★ Guide

I asked this months ago.

It is something to do with FPS maps drawn with a ruler like Battefield and tiny maps like COD.

You don't understand it because you aren't a 1337 MLG pro earning $1m on the circuit, if you did you would.

Rekt, pwnge, git gud n00b.

Message 10 of 18 (534 Views)