Re: Can someone explain matchmaking ?

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Can someone explain matchmaking ?

★★★ Apprentice

I just need to know why i end up with players that can't hit more then 40 damage while i hit 1k and they are fully equiped 15 games in a roll. Just wanted to know why i am always the leading player in my squad while i am barely breaking into plat. This is making me just angry with the game as all i do is pretty much solo whole teams over and over again.

so anyone can explain

Message 1 of 10 (616 Views)

★★ Guide

There is no explanation dude trust me, this matchmaking is so * up ! When i tag alone i got absolutly same beginners with me. SBBM is not working for alone player i think. 

Message 2 of 10 (598 Views)

★★★ Expert

That's exactly why I quit the game. But as a Diamond player I still equally bad teammates, yet I do face other Diamond and also Predator players.

Have fun 1v3 in Apex mate. I suggest you quit.

Message 3 of 10 (590 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I enjoy the game when i get a okay match or when sounds * works. I just got killed by a pathfinder that was running on metal and didnt do any sound. He destroyed me with a pk from behind because almost after a year this game still has sound issues.

Message 4 of 10 (581 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Vellexar 

Yeah the devs are AFK in the Bahama's since February.

Message 5 of 10 (575 Views)

★★ Expert

They match players of certain "levels of capabilities" together,then group them all together in a queue  and then  hope for the best!

ggs

Heart

Message 6 of 10 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Randoms are climbing based on position. Respawn lowered it at start of the season and added kill multiply tied in with position, but you can still comfortable climb to plat even diamond by abusing position.

Edit: Platinum also shares matchmaking with pretty much anything below it, I have been in Platinum 1 and been grouped with a person in silver or 9 rank lvls below me. It's an absolute joke. Diamond players just get matched with Apex predators also which makes zero sense.

Not sure if you're talking about ranked matchmaking or casual matchmaking, they both suck recently though.

Message 7 of 10 (541 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well so far they should invest more time in to fixing their system because holyshit i got to play with some level 13 players and some others who were asking me how to run without a weapon.

Message 8 of 10 (504 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Found this topic thus adding to it:

Today I partied (Platinum 1) up with my friend on Diamond 4 (hardstuck), we lost 3 games in a row badly, then another guy joined us Platinum 1.

AAAAAND wait for it, we got into a lobby with SHIVFPS and #32 predator?! :D

Not to mention other guys.

HOW?!

Message 9 of 10 (335 Views)

Community Manager

Since this is an old thread that hasn't been active for a long time, I am going to lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If you need some help, or if you have a question, please feel free to create a new thread. 

Kent.png
Message 10 of 10 (324 Views)