Re: Can origin squadrons players play vs steam players and epic?

by Gunfodd3r

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can origin squadrons players play vs steam players and epic?

★★ Novice

I pre-ordered squadrons from origin through Amazon. My kids are on steam. If I order their copies on steam can we still play together? Does it matter which store we each purchased from?

Message 1 of 6 (3,142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
Hi @kjcrasher

Star Wars Squadrons is cross-platform so you can play with anyone on any platform, Steam, Xbox, PSN etc Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,127 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hi @kjcrasher

Star Wars Squadrons is cross-platform so you can play with anyone on any platform, Steam, Xbox, PSN etc Standard smile
Message 2 of 6 (3,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That doesn't address the OPs question at all. They're talking about Amazon vs Steam vs Epic player bases all matchmaking together.

You're quoting what's already been advertised for months, and nobody is concerned about this.

Message 3 of 6 (2,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As of 5 mins ago, on Amazon, you can either buy Xbox, PS4, Steam or Origin.  So if that's the case, then the OP would have had to choose origin or steam.  So it would depend on what the OP actually purchased.

Message 4 of 6 (2,852 Views)

★★ Novice
I bought 3 codes for steam and 1 for origin. I am hoping we can all play on pc together that way. I plan on using the steam with my kids and giving the origin code to my brother.
Message 5 of 6 (2,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hehe, i bought the game for every single platform i have (ps4, Xbox, pc) to support the work they have put into it. Am I crazy? Yup! Certified! 😂😂😂

Message 6 of 6 (2,074 Views)