Can i win Mc laren 600 lt again

by Pain2all

Original Post

Can i win Mc laren 600 lt again

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I happened to try my luck in playing the special event of Mc laren 600 lt.

I ended up completing the day 6 chapter but due to time limit, i couldn't progress to day 7 but i did receive the upgrade of the car and it did say i need 20 more blue prints to build it.

So my question is this.

Will i be able to win this car again?

Message 1 of 3 (746 Views)

Re: Can i win Mc laren 600 lt again

@Pain2all Possibly in the future, you can have another shot at the McLaren 600 LT again.

It's going to long wait though. Whenever the devs feel like adding it to the list of Special Event reruns is when you have another chance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (735 Views)

Re: Can i win Mc laren 600 lt again

★★★ Newbie

@TheRealJony  I know but what is confusing and even odd is that the new updates mention that the special events of mclaren and jagquar isn't based for just 7 days, but more. so techinically i don't know if any other players who have lost this events are positive if this event will re-run again or not.

because technically the new updates mentions lots of re-runs for a specific  limited time and also the date to complete the special events is also more than 7 days. so i think there might be a re-run or perhaps it could be some another technical error from their side.

Well i guess i have to wait and find out

Message 3 of 3 (714 Views)