Re: Can i transfer my progress from ps4 to pc

by Odra19b

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can i transfer my progress from ps4 to pc

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing apex on the ps4 since it came out and i recently bought a gaming pc and i want to transfer all  my skins my stats and my heirloom is there any way i can?

Message 1 of 4 (1,394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @Stormezzz

I'm afraid there is no cross-progression for Apex Legends. We don't have the ability to move your progress from one platform to another. Your progress would be separate for each platform. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,368 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Stormezzz

I'm afraid there is no cross-progression for Apex Legends. We don't have the ability to move your progress from one platform to another. Your progress would be separate for each platform. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,369 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hey @Stormezzz 

As @EA_Kent said, however from official word from the developers, as well as game file leaks, it's very likely there's something being worked on.

Message 3 of 4 (1,340 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

This is exactly why I stopped playing it, I played it quite a bit on PS4, at least managed to have every legend coming out until like Season 5, I got gaming PC, started playing most of the time on it, my PS4 now belongs to my daughter, and I really really really don't want to have to grind as much as I did to have my legends, nor do I intend on spending hundreds of dollars to get most of what I had, but not all 'cause a lot was also limited to a particular event, I keep trying to come back, but i play a couple of matches, get frustrated that I don't have the skins I like and my pool of chars is down to 6... and proceed to unsitall, maybe in a few months to a year, I'll play 3 more matches...

Message 4 of 4 (1,159 Views)