Can i get money back from refund?

by PotatoNobi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can i get money back from refund?

★★★ Newbie

Confirm refund, the message had sent to me today, but they’re don’t send me back the money, I have to wait after they’re sent the message or normally they're will send the money back at the same time?

Message 1 of 5 (425 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can i get money back from refund?

Community Manager

Hey @PotatoNobi the time it takes for a refund to be processed depends on a number of factors. If you have confirmation that the refund has gone through then the best thing to do is give it a little time. Generally, a refund takes a couple of days to arrive back in your account but this can take longer depending on the bank and clearing house they use. The best thing to do is give ti t a couple of days and if you don't see the refund then speak with our live support.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (376 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @PotatoNobi 

Confirmation message take 48h but the refund take 7 to 10 days. So after 15 days if you don't have the refund on your account  you need an Advisor to look this with you. Contact with an EA Game Advisor as below:

Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

I warn you that there is a lot of waiting right now and they are working on it.

Good luck!

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 5 (401 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PotatoNobi the time it takes for a refund to be processed depends on a number of factors. If you have confirmation that the refund has gone through then the best thing to do is give it a little time. Generally, a refund takes a couple of days to arrive back in your account but this can take longer depending on the bank and clearing house they use. The best thing to do is give ti t a couple of days and if you don't see the refund then speak with our live support.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (377 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no live support for refunds. The game I just bought by accident, "Ghost recon wildland" will not even show up in product search. the contact number for ea says that you can only get refunds on the EA website and the technical support number says, "you reached EA technical support number its been disconnected. Its a big scam. I highly advise people to not buy games from here and I will be putting out a youtube on the matter. There are even more issues then this that I discovered during my attempts to get s refund on a unlauched unplayed game, but i save it.

Message 4 of 5 (294 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There is no live support for refunds. The game I just bought by accident, "Ghost recon wildland" will not even show up in product search. the contact number for ea says that you can only get refunds on the EA website and the technical support number says, "you reached EA technical support number its been disconnected. Its a big scam. I highly advise people to not buy games from here and I will be putting out a youtube on the matter. There are even more issues then this that I discovered during my attempts to get s refund on a unlauched unplayed game, but i save it.
Message 5 of 5 (292 Views)