Can i get a refund for all.the wasted money ive out in your broken game?

by OGSaviorHeals

Original Post

Can i get a refund for all.the wasted money ive out in your broken game?

★★ Novice

You've broken lifeline to where she is unusable and on top of that you want to make her worse, lifelines only win because of teamwork I havnt seen a solo lifeline win personally in 4 seasons and im a lifeline main. I want a refund for all the money I've put into your game because I'm done, when I load into the take over mode I can't get ammo from deathboxes and they come back and kill me. I can't get heals and they come.back and kill me, my kills and wins and damage don't count but my KD is affected, im.constantly put into lobvys with people 3 or 4× my skill level. Ranked lags me out and kicks me constantly and when I'm not I'm put into plat lobbys with preds and masters. The volt and spitfire and 3030 all hut to hard for a solo weapon and the mastiff needs to be in the care package cause honestly you've just made it consistently inconsistent and complete trash. The peacekeeper was consistent just make the charge up longer and the mag smaller 4 shot mag with a longer charge time would work. Also the prowler isn't broken, when you had it on the ground the r99 wasn't there to contend against it and same with the r99 now, the prowler isn't there to contest it. You've broken the game to wear I'm having panic attacks and I had a stroke from the stress its causing me, there's no more casual apex unless you are terrible at the game or a God at the game, and it outs us middle guys in a bad spot. So can I get a refund for everything? Or at least for you guys to give me a good reason why I should keep playing a game that I've put 3 grand into that doesn't listen to the community because this town takeover those lifeline nerfs and you not doing anything about the Rev octane pushes makes me wanna delete it forever like many of my friends have, so I ask can I get a refund for all my apex purchases?

Message 1 of 2 (216 Views)

Re: Can i get a refund for all.the wasted money ive out in your broken game?

★★★ Pro
@OGSaviorHeals Firstly, I understand your frustrations.

Putting money into the game is your own choice, I have put money into the game just like you.

I highly doubt they will give you a full refund.

My advice would be, maybe take some time off from the game, drink some tea, have some rest, see some friends and then come back and play the game when your stress levels aren't as high.

I did this a while ago and it really helped!
Message 2 of 2 (165 Views)