Can collect coins from ah

by badax23

Original Post

Can collect coins from ah

★★ Novice

It won’t let me collect my coins or u sold items in ah. I’ve had this problem in a past season and don’t remember how I got it to finally work. But I do remember it took over a week. I’m very broke right now also from buying 110s for the shaq set that doesn’t work....haaaalp!

Message 1 of 7 (1,033 Views)

Re: Can collect coins from ah

Champion
@badax23 If you click on the item it must give you a message to collect the earnings. Another way is from your inbox.
If you tag me in your replies I'll see your answers sooner
Message 2 of 7 (1,017 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah bro even I bought 4 110 ovr to get my SHAQ completed but they won't go in the sets. So literally wasted my 2 mil coins around. I tried using 110 KD and Kwahi in the SHAQ set even they won't fit. I just wonder what 110 ovr then will be going into the sets. Can somebody please answer that if any got completed that. Thanks!

Message 3 of 7 (997 Views)

Champion
@divit2019 There is an open topic in the bug reports.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/111-Shaq-set-doesn-t-recognize-110-players/m-p/9552090#M2948
Message 4 of 7 (991 Views)

★ Guide
@ANTITEXNH Got it done bro yesterday only thanks. One thing more this game keeps shutting down now and then and pretty often. It's just so irritating. You guys facing the same problem or it's just me?
Message 5 of 7 (984 Views)

Champion
@divit2019 I'm playing since April and the game has crashed about two or three times.
Message 6 of 7 (973 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Lol yes I know this bud...thx tho...I play in top 10 leagues and have played off and on since s1....I fixed it by logging out of iCloud and logging back in. Thx again bud

Message 7 of 7 (947 Views)