Can anyone give me actual advice on how to find teammates on lfg's longterm

by soccerking122

Original Post

Can anyone give me actual advice on how to find teammates on lfg's longterm

★★★★ Pro

Basically ever since season 8, I've tried lfg's on all types of social medias. most of the time that I do find people, it only last a couple of days and then they vanish. I don't wanna solo que arenas and if I can't find a team, I think I might delete the game at this rate. I don't understand why this isn't talked about all that much cause lfg's are typically hit or miss. 

Message 1 of 17 (1,221 Views)

Re: Can anyone give me actual advice on how to find teammates on lfg's longterm

★★★★★ Expert
@soccerking122 Ok 1st thing. What is LFG? lol
Message 2 of 17 (1,194 Views)

Champion

@Lord_Scorpion34  looking for group.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 17 (1,179 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag oh lol. Well @ soccerking122 I'd play with ya... If I was playing lol. Someday.
Message 4 of 17 (1,171 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@soccerking122regarding your question about getting teammates:

I have been playing since season 8 and so far have found just 1 guy to play with on a regular basis = process is not fast I guess Standard smile

You can also try this section https://answers.ea.com/t5/Find-a-Squad/ct-p/apex-legends-squad-en

Additional tips:

• Discord servers - you can google ones more suitable for you, look if our influencers on social media have a server on discord = high chance of finding like-minded people there
  • Just grinding publics or ranked and adding in friends list all good players
  • Showing initiative - actually reaching out to people, setting up games, talking about playing on a regular basis, as many people are lazy and they either wait to join an already set party or they just scared to talk, manage such stuff

As for the situation in general - well hearing that people solo queue to Diamond 1 I think that this topic is relevant for people like you and me who are not too good at the game. I have reached diamond 4 for the 2nd time yet I could not do it without my mate as playing with randoms usually gives you negative rp at the end of the day (my top swin so far was gaining 400 rp in the first part of the day and then losing 500 later at night) or it is a hell of a grind while playing already with 1 mate we take top 5 pretty much every game and max rp loss games are maybe 1 in 10 which helps a lot.

Message 5 of 17 (1,164 Views)

[ Edited ]

@soccerking122Idk what platform you play on but if im ever online feel free to send me an invite in game, im on Xbox. (controller player)

gamertag is SILVERisSORY (my profile pic on xbox is the same as the forums here, so im easy to find.)

I typically play Trios or Arenas, I don’t really play Ranked ever so Im still Bronze IV.

Also, for anyone here on the forums, feel free to ad me. Standard smile I don’t have a mic setup yet, and im not predator lvl or anything but I am a competent teammate who knows how to play APEX, as in, I don’t hotdrop as jumpmaster and I will always try and revive/respawn my teammates.

I like to think of myself as a LOBA with the spirit of a LIFELINE.

I work from home atm and do side work for people as a mechanic, so im usually online at random times throughout the day and night. Im on US Mountain time for reference.

Message 6 of 17 (1,137 Views)

★★ Expert
@SILVERisSORRY "but I am a competent teammate who knows how to play APEX, as in, I don’t hotdrop as jumpmaster and I will always try and revive/respawn my teammates."

Sounds like a fine teammate to me. I actually like Loba teammates, that ult is really nice. I always need ammo. 🤭 Too bad you're NA.
Message 7 of 17 (1,133 Views)

★ Apprentice
@soccerking122 Find a team that works well for you
Message 8 of 17 (945 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MandatoryIDtag Hi i am grandmaster_D09
Message 9 of 17 (933 Views)

Champion

@BigDgamer09  Oh sorry I was just explaining what LFG meant bud, I'm not in need of a group. Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 17 (891 Views)