Re: Can anyone explain what Chapter XP Booster is

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Highlighted

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone, 

The boost adds 20% to what you earn per round to your overall chapter 4 progression and you will see in the end of round screen how much you earned. 

image.png

You can see the +666 representing the 20% XP Boost.

Let me know if you got any more questions. Standard smile 

/Atic

Message 11 of 15 (3,705 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Atic Thank you!
Message 12 of 15 (562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@EA_Atic Can you please clarify the 6 Chapter Reward Tiers Skipped element?

Is it just the first 6 tiers or is it 6 from wherever you currently are? So, to put it another way, if you were tier 10 would you see any benefit from this specific element at all?

I tried asking your support team but they insisted there was absolutely no way to skip any tiers at all and when I linked them to the origin store page for the item they told me that it was not an official EA forum.

Eventually after 3 pages of conversation the rep was able to answer my question and said that you would skip 6 tiers from where you were so if, as given in the above example, you were tier 10 you would instantly go to tier 16. Can you please confirm if that is correct or not? No disrespect for the rep but if he doesn't think EA Origin is official then it's entirely possible he has misunderstood the wording.

Message 13 of 15 (503 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey, @Chris5626  The 6 levels that you get with packed will be added based on where you are: aka if you are level 10 and buy the pack you will be level 16. Standard smile 

Thanks for the general feedback I will send it on to the team!

/Atic
Message 14 of 15 (496 Views)

★ Pro

Thank you very much @EA_Atic for the quick and definitive response, it's very much appreciated. EA needs more people like you working for it!

Message 15 of 15 (491 Views)