Can We get a confirmation about people cheating!

by lotuswargod

Original Post

Can We get a confirmation about people cheating!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yesterday my random team and I were dosed... I know what ur thinking... na i HAD RAN 3-4 GAMES fine. after we select are team we were talking and then it goes silent im like what... I check my task manager gamings running fine my connection still good.. so i'm like ok it might load... I wait like 30 sec and close the game out and reload it! I load into the game 2 guys just getting head shots like there is no tomorrow and it was about to start the 3 round .. so the 3rd round starts my team is still there but but they show they are disconnected. So i try to hid from these guys and they find me regardless!! they where also running wall hacks as well!................................ must been a sell going on!  anyway there are videos of people DDOSING and people paying for this garbage just so they can PAD their STATS... oh i got that  20 bomb badge look at me k4 damage god.... really!   anyways i reported this yesterday to Easy Anti-Cheat https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

I have yet to get an email from these guys! 

Message 1 of 2 (130 Views)

Re: Can We get a confirmation about people cheating!

★★★★ Pro

@lotuswargod 

Yeah, it's currently crazy right now with cheaters.

Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)