Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Can The Light of the Legion power level be increased

by drksun1974

Original Post

Highlighted

Can The Light of the Legion power level be increased

★★ Newbie

Me and my gaming buddies were talking about the Light of the Legion and the question came to us, what we do with this now that we have gotten to this point. We like the rifle, it is great weapon, but all of weapons are in the high 30's mid 40's. Can we raise the power level, I tried the break down option on it an notice that it would let you do it, but I stop because I had no way of knowing if I could get it back. So the question came about, can we increase it's power level or if we break it down can we reclaim it at a higher power level. If it isn't an option maybe it can become one, and not just for it, I have notice that all of the items we make have random stats on them, and I think it would be great to keep those item and and increase them as well as the power of the item.

Message 1 of 8 (959 Views)

Re: Can The Light of the Legion power level be increased

★ Apprentice

I would have to say no.  Pre-order and Limited edition bonuses should be like they are in any other games, a decent head start at the beginning of the game but nothing special once you get halfway through.

Message 2 of 8 (953 Views)

★★ Guide

i doubt it, now if they were to implement that into the game... that'd be bad *, but we'll see what time brings.

Message 3 of 8 (950 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hope not, since salvaged mine at level 23 lol

Message 4 of 8 (930 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Currently no, there's no way to increase the level of an item.  It's just a starter piece.

Message 5 of 8 (925 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i would like that i mean there is all ready a gun with a similar effect anyway i would love to be able to rock the light of the legion because it looks like a legion of dawn weapon it would be nice to keep the them going and any one that owns it should be able to reclaim it at a higher light level for those that broke it down all ready that is my thoughts on the subject i mean in no way would leveling it up to end game make it super powerful its a balanced weapon and i am not saying be able to level it up for free make it so we can reclaim at current level then we half to get materials to level it up and or complete a high level challenge to level it up. 

Message 6 of 8 (864 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nope. Devs stated that the pre-order bonus gear was meant as starter gear, and is intended to be obsoleted by gear you find in the world.

Message 7 of 8 (823 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'd like to just get the skin to apply to another marksman/assault rifle.  Standard smile

Message 8 of 8 (786 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help