Can I use the g 502's wheel to single fire and ping?

by Ninjanessly10

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I use the g 502's wheel to single fire and ping?

★★★ Newbie

I recently got the Logitech g 502 mouse, it has an option where the wheel can be unlocked and makes it easier to spin faster. I was wondering if I could use it to have a weapon like the Flatline or R-301 to rapidly single fire, or if I could use it to ping? could I be banned for that?

Message 1 of 5 (392 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I use the g 502's wheel to single fire and ping?

That was an exploit a year ago.
Now the fire rates should be capped so there is no point in doing this.

Jumped in-game really quick to test this and the fire rates are the same except scrolling is harder to use.
It doesn't shoot when it's going really fast. So you are better of just using the mouse 1 key.

So you will not get banned for using this, but it's awkward to use.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (349 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
@Ninjanessly10 Listen to me clearly, one bullet shoots after you tap fire once. So to fire 30 bullets in a mag, you have to tap fire 30 times(single fire mode). Anything besides that is cheating, so you are asking 'Hey, I am lazy. Is it ok if I let my mouse do the shooting automatically? Could I be banned for CHEATING?'

I hope you know the answer now.Standard smile
Message 2 of 5 (371 Views)

That was an exploit a year ago.
Now the fire rates should be capped so there is no point in doing this.

Jumped in-game really quick to test this and the fire rates are the same except scrolling is harder to use.
It doesn't shoot when it's going really fast. So you are better of just using the mouse 1 key.

So you will not get banned for using this, but it's awkward to use.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 5 (350 Views)

★★ Pro
@Zeelmaekers Good Lord, game doesn't read mouse input in infinite scroll. Get rekt cheaters.
Message 4 of 5 (337 Views)

Champion
@Ninjanessly10 I'm sure I saw a thread about this or something similar not too long ago. If it gives you an unfair advantage and increases the rate of fire passed what it's supposed to be then yeah. Would be considered cheating.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 5 (323 Views)