Re: Can I undo the lightsaber change?

by jmordreddev

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I undo the lightsaber change?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi all. 

This is not a spoiler I think but at some moment in the game Cal gets a double bladed lightsaber. Is there any way to undo this? I know its usefull and all but I really like how the broken hilt looked and I just dont use it much. Can I load a previous save game or restart the planet I'm on? 

Strange request I know. 

Don't want to start a new game just yet. 

Message 1 of 8 (5,802 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
@CeymalRen on consoles you can switch back and forth with the D-pad. Left for single, right for dual

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (5,754 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@CeymalRen on consoles you can switch back and forth with the D-pad. Left for single, right for dual
Message 2 of 8 (5,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, but I dont like the double bladed style of lightsaber in general, I would like it to be a feature that you could remove it if possible and just do that little edit sequence, as I thought that table was just another customization table, not a double blade attachment. (Basically I just wanna remove the double blade entirley.

Message 3 of 8 (5,745 Views)

★★★ Novice
@javiercr_87 what I mean is that I dont like the new hilt.
Message 4 of 8 (5,719 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

There comes a point in a game where it is basically scripted that you get the double which is really annoying! Doesn't seem to be a way around it. I even contacted support over this and they said they are not aware of you being able to edit the save game so that you keep the single lightsaber. Very sad as it has ruined the aesthetic for me

Message 5 of 8 (5,616 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i'd love a single lightsaber hilt, Purely for recreating sabers from the movies but it doesn't look like it's something they can add unless in any DLC

Message 6 of 8 (5,592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope that changes in the future , i'm not a fan of the double-bladed lightsaber also.

Message 7 of 8 (5,531 Views)

★ Guide
@bilvers it's because later on you get given an ability (mandatory) called Split Saber which requires your saber to be double bladed one. The game would break otherwise.
Message 8 of 8 (5,513 Views)