Can I transfer Apex legend file from origin to steam?

by Hoangmeows

Original Post

Re: Can I transfer Apex legend file from origin to steam?

Community Manager

Hey @I---iTwitchy---I I do not believe that settings such as those will transfer. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 15 (1,302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi I was able to move origin apex folder to steam apex legends folder with simple rename + click the game in the game shop   and play regularly so to tell it s preferred than download; however with an update post train event i was stuck at start screen with a known issue to fix by removing one of the files; but left 10 days and now one cant play unless i redownload the 30gigs. So im going try to reinstall from scratch with another copy of origin, and past the files in the new steam appex legends folder.

There are couple good videos on yt about this

Message 12 of 15 (1,206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi Darko
I have a problem with changing controls in game. My wife and I are playing from one computer and we have two accounts. I recently transferred to steam and I linked my origin account to it and left the origin game downloaded so that we don't have to log off/in from origin every time we want to play. What happens is that when I change my bindings on steam on my account, it also changes on origin on her account. Please, help me find a solution to this annoying problem.

Thank you

Message 13 of 15 (1,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just hit up youtube, It's a fact that EA cant read simple messages and reply to them accordingly.

Message 14 of 15 (537 Views)

★★★ Novice

Try asking a respawn or ea dev to help. Maybe that'll work?

Message 15 of 15 (494 Views)