Re: Can I preorder the season pass?

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

Can I preorder the season pass?

★★★ Newbie

Can I preorder the season pass or passes?

Message 1 of 12 (502 Views)

★ Guide
The first season pass was so bad they will have to give me the second season for free just to even try it again.
Message 2 of 12 (483 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

You can't preorder.

@unogobangbangWell Season 2 is free for the players that completed Season 1. If you didn't spend your coin rewards. x)

Message 3 of 12 (472 Views)

★★ Pro

@unogobangbang wrote:
The first season pass was so bad they will have to give me the second season for free just to even try it again.

They gave you a free game. Standard smile

Message 4 of 12 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@jonesy0218Actually if you already have Titan fall 1&2 that “ Free game” title has been diminished this games basically chopped up version of titan fall made into a BR concept

Message 5 of 12 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SethCurry 

Fortnite started as a chopped up version of their coop pve game and pubg is a chopped up version of like three other games you are just a very negative person I really hope you are a happier person in real life than you seem to be on the internet

And it runs better than pubg and is more fun than fortnite

Message 6 of 12 (441 Views)

★ Guide
@jonesy0218 and they gave free season 2 pass allso. Just had to play season 1 and save the gold tokens. :P
Message 7 of 12 (425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@SethCurryI need to stay within forum guide lines with my reply lolol, may I ask you, what are you looking to accomplish on this forum, yet alone from playing the game? Your every reply that I've come across is derogative and belittling, I sincerely don't get it.

Message 8 of 12 (420 Views)

★★ Pro

@SethCurry wrote:

@jonesy0218Actually if you already have Titan fall 1&2 that “ Free game” title has been diminished this games basically chopped up version of titan fall made into a BR concept

Aren't all BR's chopped up versions of their own games/modes...? Blackout, Fortnite, etc... Standard smile Nothing is "diminished." It's free. That's a fact. 

Message 9 of 12 (412 Views)

★★★ Expert

@unogobangbang wrote:

Bruh, it was very clearly specified what the BP offered, you knew exactly what you spend, and exactly what you got for it.

If you were disappointed by the S1 battle pass it's on you. You should have checked the rewards table first.

Message 10 of 12 (389 Views)