Re: Can I only get 11 BP levels per week?

by AlexdeF1

Original Post

Can I only get 11 BP levels per week?

★★★★ Guide

The new battle pass has some great rewards but after doing all of the weekly/Daily challenges and getting the extra levels from the 9000,18000,27000.... star thing. Is there any other way to level up my Battle pass. Ik it is supposed to be easier to level up this time but idk if it really is. So if there is a way to get more than 11 levels per week please tell me. Thanks!

Message 1 of 8 (640 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Some people just can't be pleased.

Message 2 of 8 (623 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Justenleigh707 wrote:

Some people just can't be pleased.

Well I’m not saying I am not happy with the battle pass. The skins are pretty sick but I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything.  :D

Message 3 of 8 (616 Views)

★ Pro

Usually my line, but in this case they did eff up. Why do i not just continuously earn BP xp while i play? The challenges shouldve been added to last seasons model. When i play, which isnt as much as id like, im gonna use legends i enjoy, not someone i need for a stupid challenge! Especially since all im doing is ranked... im out to win not earn some stupid * challenge 

Message 4 of 8 (565 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. I actually think that this time it will be harder to finish the battle pass

Message 5 of 8 (557 Views)

Champion

XP adds to the star total but it takes on average about 10 - 15 games to get one level.

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 6 of 8 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

You need 54,000 XP to level up your battlepass once, winning a game with a healthy amount of kills will get you about 6,000XP, but there is no bonus XP like last time so it takes much longer!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 7 of 8 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@CabowseThere is bonus XP - you earn up to 300% extra xp when all of your party have unlocked the multiple xp boosters through the battlepass. They come 1 every 10 levels, give 10% each I think.

Message 8 of 8 (513 Views)