Re: Can I buy FIFA 19 on origin without any subscription?

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I buy FIFA 19 on origin without any subscription?

★★★ Newbie
  1. I bought Basic Access for $29.99/year that said you will get access to FIFA Standard edition. After purchasing basic subscrition I realized I have to buy FIFA separately as well. So, I bought it for $54.99 because I was so desperate. Will I be able to play FIFA I bought for about 54 bucks after after my subscrition is over after an year. If yes, then I see no reason to stick to the basic subscription. Can I buy FIFA separately only on origin without any subscription?
Message 1 of 5 (3,021 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @duku8848

Just like @RealDauntless83 mentioned - you can buy FIFA 19 on Origin without getting Origin Access or Origin Access Premier Standard smile

You need to choose this option:

Screenshot_13.png

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (2,979 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

YES.

You do not need the Origin subscription in order to play FIFA 19. You may select a one time buy for the edition of the game of your choice.

Message 2 of 5 (3,006 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @duku8848

Just like @RealDauntless83 mentioned - you can buy FIFA 19 on Origin without getting Origin Access or Origin Access Premier Standard smile

You need to choose this option:

Screenshot_13.png

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 5 (2,980 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its not there,sorry for so late i have no money

Message 4 of 5 (1,462 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AlfieTick,

While the previous posts were accurate at the time, it looks like this has changed in the few years since that information was provided.

Currently it looks like on Origin, you would need EA Play or EA Play Pro to access FIFA 19. The store page for that is here: https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/fifa/fifa-19 

I'm going to lock this thread to prevent further necro-posting, please be mindful of the dates when replying to a thread. Thanks! 

Mako.png
Message 5 of 5 (1,452 Views)