Re: Camping vaults?

by InfinyMage

Original Post

Camping vaults?

Are people camping around vaults or am I just unlucky? 4x in a vault, 4x some squad attacking as soon as I open it. 

Message 1 of 15 (952 Views)

Champion

I've run across it a couple of times at the geyser vault. The campers were pretty trash though so it made little difference.

I imagine vault camping will become pretty damn common soon enough.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 15 (938 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@aisthebestletter Lolz really bad luck I suppose tho I do know ppl will camp/wait around those vaults. Earlier today I was coincidentally near a vault with no key and a lone player just charged into the ‘bunker(?)’ and killed one of my teammates, I killed him and he had a vault key. Opened it up and got 3 gold items xD
Message 3 of 15 (931 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ive not expirienced camping yet but have had teams with their own keys who seem to head towards the same vault. So the vault closest to lava city is where i like to go as that one seems to be desolate most of the tome

Message 4 of 15 (857 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I had second vault entry. Shot a cargo bot at that bunker place again (think it’s called train depot), as soon as my teammates heard the quip ‘Got a vault key, they sprinted towards the bunker where the vault was. And I mean they immediately stopped what they were doing cause as soon as my character stopped speaking, I saw their cursors turn towards the vault location XD.

They were in front of me the whole time but I managed to outrun them, opened the door and they burst into the space XD. I picked the right side, which was the left side cause I ended up with purp armor, turbocharger and the almighty gold backpack only to realise that gold backpack isn’t ‘fast use’ anymore...

Guy even shot at me for some reason! Greedy teammate!
Message 5 of 15 (840 Views)

★★ Novice

They are just a sack of * ... 

Message 6 of 15 (725 Views)

Hero

I mean its very well known thing and been done since they was launched. They know always someone will come bring them a key if they just wait. Always enter them with major caution.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 15 (721 Views)

Champion

@E9ine_AC  Yeah this topic was made literally right after they were released lol. Tongue out

Another necro topic.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 15 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

They're NOT camper, they're PIRATE, you just get ROBBED and MURDERED !!!  

Those villain have NO MERCY !

Pirate.PNG

Message 9 of 15 (671 Views)

★★ Pro

Friendly reminder, teams can hide on the pipes above the Train Yard vault. Managed to catch a couple sneaky beaky enemies up there with my Crypto drone.

Message 10 of 15 (630 Views)