[Campaign] Whole New Game: NBA Returns (7/28 - 8/17)

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

[Campaign] Whole New Game: NBA Returns (7/28 - 8/17)

Community Manager

What's up, NBA Live and NBA fans! 

The NBA Returns! It's now a Whole New Game. Good luck out there on the courts and discuss tips or feedback below.

Play the first campaign of the NBA Returns season now, featuring some of the best players from each NBA team playing in the bubble! Play Return blitz events to earn NBA Returns Tokens and turn those tokens in alongside players from a specific conference to acquire 102 and 104 OVR NBA Returns Team Heroes.

Use the Team Heroes and more NBA Returns Tokens in sets to acquire 106 and 107 OVR NBA Returns Team Masters!

For the remainder of the NBA Regular Season, play events in NBA Returns programs and the new City Edition Domination hub to earn NBA Returns XP. As you gain NBA Returns XP, you will unlock exclusive rewards on the NBA Returns Reward Tracker, culminating with 106 OVR Magic Johnson in a position of your choosing!

Here is a breakdown of the program:

• Play events for NBA Returns Tokens and NBA Returns XP
  • Earn NBA Returns XP for Rewards. NBA Returns XP also available in the Store
  • Earn NBA Returns Tokens in Warmup, Arena, and Ads
  • Trade NBA Returns Tokens and Conference Players for Team Heroes
  • Need more NBA Returns Tokens or Eastern/Western Players? Visit the Store
  • Trade NBA Returns Tokens and Heroes for Masters (Western or Eastern)

No description available.

Campaign map:

Sets:

Store Offers:

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 23 (1,785 Views)

Re: [Campaign] Whole New Game: NBA Returns (7/28 - 8/17)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry It is sad that we can get tokens only from playing arena matches other than the event itself. But EA, did they think about this? What about players having not so good internet connections. Arena matches are having delay in game and lags. Finding match is tiresome. What waste of time. Arena matches are best option to grind for max nba returns tokens but not so good for players with poor or average internet connections.
Message 2 of 23 (1,711 Views)

Community Manager
@COLDEYES_19 I'll raise that feedback up to the team.
Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 23 (1,688 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Also, I ended up getting full on my items and had to trade up a bunch of players.

Unfortunately, I accidentally traded in the players who were on the bench for my NBA Returns lineup, and now I can't take the heroes out to trade up to 106.

Can you sell some in a pack or provide us another way to access players? the previews on the new packs is AWESOME, but I am not seeing the position and conference I need today. Do I just get stuck with 102 and 104 level players instead?

Can the team address this for others who made the same mistake? With so many tokens required on the newest campaigns, I'm struggling to keep my item limit under control Saving the generic monthly masters tokens for when we can get multi-year eligible players, and the 1400 item limit is simply TOO LITTLE. Even another 100 items added would totally change the game and help prevent issues like this.

Message 4 of 23 (1,632 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I never have any trouble staying under the 1400 item limit.

Are you aware that players you are trying to auction don’t count toward your player limit?  The same is true of players/tokens in incomplete sets on the set tab.

I auction players a couple of times per day, and I keep players/tokens in incomplete sets on the set tab.  That combination ensures that I never have an item number problem.

Message 5 of 23 (1,604 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I completely agree on increasing the inventory limit issue with @DJ-Aronim .

While it's being looked into, you can always get the bench players on the auction house. And yes they are specific, so here's an attachment to help you get the right players.76d5aee-1.jpg

Message 6 of 23 (1,581 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry When does the whole reward log with the packs and 106 Magic Johnson end. It does the whole reward log stay off the whole 3 weeks. Please respond back.
Message 7 of 23 (1,555 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@RNM62145466Magic ends in 3 weeks I guess.
Message 8 of 23 (1,505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks @TheScholarAM, I didn't have the list of players or a screenshot, so I had no idea which ones to buy. 

I really wish that any player eligible for a lineup would ALWAYS have some icon on it so we can search by program for it in the auction house. That would help immensely. There was no other way for me to recall who I benched previously.

Message 9 of 23 (1,464 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@DJ-AronimNow that you know this place exists, you can always put up a post for requesting the original lineup and ill provide it to you the same day mostly.
Or if you have reddit you can join the largest subreddit for NBALM called r/NBAforums
Has 14000+ users and someone or the other always posts the original lineup there in every promo.
Message 10 of 23 (1,443 Views)