Camera ... What have you done again oO

by E3NBF

Original Post

Camera ... What have you done again oO

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Normal nitro camera (NFS 2015):

Exaggerated nitro camera (Heat):

Are you trippin, (camera realism) am I a joke to you ?

O n    w h i c h    p l a n e t s    a r e    y o u    t h i n k i n g    y o u    a r e    ? ? ? ?

In this world, the field of view doesn't increase when we are walking, running, sprinting, driving, flying, swimmi...........

Do you want to me to puke on my screen each time I activate nitro ?

And speaking of nitro, do not give us nitro for our first car in your game for god's sake #WeAreNotToddlers

Message 1 of 7 (627 Views)

Re: Camera ... What have you done again oO

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 2 of 7 (595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Accelerating in 2sec ? what's the matter, I am not talking about that ^^

So if you love this camera effect, do you like the one from NFs 2015 ? Standard smile

And yes, it's called FOV, when you see more things on your screen and all things become stretch forward, it's called Field of View.

2019-08-20 (11).jpg2019-08-20 (10).jpg

Message 3 of 7 (571 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 4 of 7 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 5 of 7 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@GUCCIxADIDAS wrote:

NOOO!  NFS2015 nitro cam (it's not there) sucks compared to Payback. Payback has the best nitro cam I've ever seen.

Payback's nitro cam is awful. I made a mod to fix it, i didn't like the overbright affect nor the blur. I am not the only one either, i made the mod because someone requested it and i found that i prefer the modded version over the original too.

Message 6 of 7 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@GUCCIxADIDAS wrote:

I can’t say without playing a game or some fragments of the video, but I am very pleased the nitro-cam in Payback. What will be here I do not know.

I did not understand your examples NFS 2015, there is no acceleration with nitro.

I can confirm that, looking in the files the nitrous only gives a 1.05x torque boost which hardly does anything.

Message 7 of 7 (455 Views)