Re: Calling all titanfall fans!

★ Pro
@MandatoryIDtag this is good game but with meh map and trash net code
and i don't like titan there no aim skill with them expect northstar
Message 31 of 46 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Koochi-Q I want more brutal Titan executions. IMO the executions for Titanfall 2 were really lackluster compared to 1, and maybe that's cause they were zoomed out and not first person like in TF1. 

IMO the only good executions were Scorch Prime (which could've used a little more over the top violence if I'm being honest) Northstar, Legion, Tone Prime (which again, more violence), and Monarch's non-battery thief execution. 

Message 32 of 46 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pastaclown I don’t really remember the executions all that much except the neck snapper :P If I play a game, unless it’s truly spectacular I don’t remember most of it, just that I enjoyed it or not.

I know I really enjoyed TF2, but mostly due to the SP :P
Message 33 of 46 (385 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Koochi-QYeah TF3 needs to have its own story that ties into what they built in TF2. But I do think it would be smart of them to tie in some Apex lore. That would help attract the much larger Apex Legends player base which can only be a good thing for the future of TitanFall in general. They've laid groundwork for that with the Season 5 and Season 6 quest stories.

It helps that the weapons in Apex are taken directly from TitanFall and behave exactly the same.  Also Apex Legend tactical abilities are based on existing pilot tactical abilities.  So the transition for an Apex player should be pretty seamless.  They would just have to get used to the pilot movement and dealing with Titans.

Message 34 of 46 (354 Views)

★★★ Guide
@MandatoryIDtag its fun, good saber combat and the maps are beautiful, the characters are entertaining and make you want too see more of them, yeah it doesnt have much replay value so i dont think its worth the full 60 USD, but as a star wars fan i couldnt resist and its a great experience. Might be worth getting if the price has lowered though.
Message 35 of 46 (349 Views)

★★★ Guide
@babyaga239 hopefully theres a bit of apex in TF3 but i really dont want them to forgot about cooper and BT and just throw wraith and caustic in there.
Message 36 of 46 (344 Views)

Champion

@RustedYoda  You've sold it to me! I'll grab it on payday hehe.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 37 of 46 (336 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ArchAngeL-PCX I do acknowledge that with the added Apex fans the TF sales will see a huge boost but they don’t really need it for 2 reasons:

1 TF is already a massively popular series but the only thing that held it back is executive decisions in both cases. TF1 being console exclusive for Xbox, while ps had the bigger playerbase (not complaining tho, but it’s the truth)

2 Squeezing TF2 in between RDR2 and CoD Black Ops... (who the F does that?!) while 2 other high profile games were couple weeks behind.

Since the launch even you could see public interest and with every sale ppl got it. So I know a lot of players want to play it. Mostly players who want fast mobility. If you get the core Apex audience involved, what will that lead to? Camping in TF, ppl saying mobility is too high (I can guarantee this one) as the flow of TF is higher than Apex could ever spit out, and ppl asking for TF to be more Apex-like.

Thats why I want the 2 titles to stay that. 2 titles that share the same universe. A little lore implementation or easter eggs is fine, but as soon as you start putting 1 legend in the TF game, ppl will ask for more and there should be a distinct separation in my book. Exactly as @RustedYoda mentions.

From what I can remember, the weapons don’t feel the same... then again I mostly played with the car 😜
Message 38 of 46 (329 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  Let them camp i say! It'll be fun picking them apart at a pace they can't keep up with lol.

Apex almost feels slow motion compared to titanfall. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 39 of 46 (318 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I only read until you said xbox sucks and then stopped. agreed 😜
Message 40 of 46 (316 Views)