Cal's Customization Options

by Eurreker

Original Post

Cal's Customization Options

★★★★★ Novice

One thing that has always annoyed me from the start was the fact that Cal could only wear poncho's. Yes I do like and respect the Easter eggs and coolness of some of them, but why JUST them. As you progress through the story, you see many, many area's with clone armor. This could be a really good starting point for an update. If you could salvage some of the armor from somewhere and wear it, like the crashed Venator on Zeffo, what if that was Jaro Tapal's Venator? and you could salvage some of the 13th battalions gear. like an arm and hand plate, like Kanan from rebels or a chestplate or legs, so you could take it off or put on individual armor pieces at a time underneath a Poncho and over the outfit or something like that. Keep the current appearances and make some clone type ones?

Message 1 of 3 (751 Views)

Re: Cal's Customization Options

Champion
@Eurreker And be looking like Clone Wars Anakin or Obi Wan? That would be sick. I'm totally with you with the ponchos. I just chose to not wear one as much as I could. I did kinda like the inquisitor armour tho.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (632 Views)

Re: Cal's Customization Options

★★★★★ Guide

@GH0STEDbyME  Same! I didn't wear ponchos either (maybe here and there.. but very rarely put them on), i'm not a fan of them nor of robes or wide cloth coverings. I had the imperial costume on through my second play through. I like the smuggler type apparels, cool belts, shoulders pads, boots, arm wrists. To me it's cool to see items we carry such as light saber, or flares, whatever, being attached to the belt, or to a cross chest belt. Having the lightsaber being covered by cloth its kinda meh. But that's just me...after all i don't mind too much about armors if the game play is awesome. 

Message 3 of 3 (606 Views)