CROSSPLAY WILL KILL APEX LEGENDS!!!!

by hhnbbfggty66

Original Post

Re: CROSSPLAY WILL KILL APEX LEGENDS!!!!

★★★★ Expert
@hhnbbfggty66 unfortunately i have the same feeling and i hope am wrong , i hate to think that Apex might die because of cross play
Message 11 of 15 (246 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@maximas1986 wrote:
@hhnbbfggty66unfortunately i have the same feeling and i hope am wrong , i hate to think that Apex might die because of cross play

It won't die because of crossplay. It will absolutely die without it.

Message 12 of 15 (244 Views)

★★★ Pro

@hhnbbfggty66 

I still can't believe the amount of people who complain about Console Vs PC.

Some of the best PC players use controller so saying KB+Mouse is better than controller is just meaningless.

And besides, cross console only is worse. There is no point leaving PC out because of stereotypes.

Exploiters are hardly a problem in an EAC game: this is majorly exaggerated and a report system for exploiting is all they need to do.

If this isn't satisfactory, then here is what will happen:

- You won't be forced into Cross Platform Matches, there will be an option to join lobbies with people only on your platform but this will severely increase matchmaking.

- You will be forced if not everybody in your party is on the same platform e.g. two PS4 and one Xbox player.

Message 13 of 15 (207 Views)

★★★ Pro

Besides, in the entire player base, there are more people who want Cross-Play and like @Comixfan said it will die without it.

There are also a lot more pros than flaws to cross play.

Message 14 of 15 (203 Views)

★★ Guide
@hhnbbfggty66 Apex will die inevitably because of respawns incompetence to add content regularly or fix core issues. Games already bone dry and 0 incentive to play all the top tier pros are starting to move on elsewhere.
Other games are starting to use Apexs respawn feature and doing it much better.

Message 15 of 15 (193 Views)