Re: CP POINTS RESET

by NANO-KILLER-LB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CP POINTS RESET

★★★★★ Novice

Good evening, i have noticed that when the weekly challanges reset, the day before if you have say 16000 of 54000 to rank a bp level those points dissapear when the week resets, so all the progress made is lost to the newer week? wouldn't it be fair if points carried over to the progress bar of the next week instead being nullified?

Message 1 of 7 (588 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Expert

All progress is lost yes. That's why I try not to play too much once I hit 54k EXP per BP level. It would be fair if the points carried over, or at the very least half of them. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (577 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert

All progress is lost yes. That's why I try not to play too much once I hit 54k EXP per BP level. It would be fair if the points carried over, or at the very least half of them. 

Message 2 of 7 (578 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Well now you know the points don't carry over so you will not be leaving points on the board.

This been happening since Season 1 of the Bp, why ask for a change now. It's been over a year so no need to change it in my opinion.

Message 3 of 7 (545 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@RevenanT-G7 my friend thank you for the reply, i did not play that much or noticed this before, now that i am playing more i am noticing a lot of things, it's a rant or a complaint it was just a simple remark that i made.
Message 4 of 7 (530 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@pastaclown i get you but sometimes i hit the 54000 bp level twice so i do not stop playing it just seems like a waste of my time
Message 5 of 7 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

it's all good, sorry if I came off as being a arrogant. I didn't mean anything by it. 

Just stating that you can stop leveling  after a certain point (ie leveling up the Battle pass{BP} after the second time} so You don't have to  lose any point's. Find what time the BP resets in your area and try to level it up to 54K as many times  before you log off.

It be tough and too grindy to complete the BP if it wasn't reset every week. That is what I ment when I said this is been going on since season 1. And it's fine the way it is.

~hope I cleared it up for you. Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@RevenanT-G7 not at all my friend, thank you for your calrification,i usually (this season) get around 10 levels per week, but sometimes i don't get to play for 2 to 3 days and this puts me back, last season i had to grind bad the last week to get to level 110 and i was one of the few happy ones that an extra week was issues to finish up the battlepass but i can assure you it was not a happy grind, and this season seems a bit more lenient regarding missions as they seem much more achievable the only one i'm having trouble with is respawn 5 teamamtes because it seems as if nobody will even spend one second after being downed not pushing return to lobby button, again thank you for your calrification my friend.
Message 7 of 7 (400 Views)