Re: CONTROL: The Most FUN I've had with APEX in a while

by Cheese9Man

Original Post

★★★ Expert

@CCbathwater XD That's how I feel too!

It's like, uh, damn, I suppose I have to make sure I have 950 coins from my BR pass and then I can quit.  Do I have the coins yet?  Actually I'll probably roll to BP 110 because it's pretty easy from here.  I can log in twice with the right character and get there.

The difference is too great not to notice now.  This game with Control as an option versus without is night and day, considering the Ranked mode failure.  

Maybe they should work on Titanfall 3 Standard smile

Message 21 of 28 (217 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@CCbathwater wrote:

And remove Bangalore from Control, ty. Most useless legend on this mode. Just left a game because this Bangalore 'teammate' kept smoking while we're fighting. He literally saved the 1-shot enemy several times. Ridiculous bs.

That's just a bad Bang player lol. A good Bang is pretty viable in Control lol.

Message 22 of 28 (210 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@CCbathwater wrote:

And remove Bangalore from Control, ty. Most useless legend on this mode. Just left a game because this Bangalore 'teammate' kept smoking while we're fighting. He literally saved the 1-shot enemy several times. Ridiculous bs.

@CCbathwater LMAO! I was screaming at my friends on how I was so annoyed by our friendly Bangalore smoking the whole objective. Pretty sure both teams are not enjoying running and shooting through the smoke. 

Message 23 of 28 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I REALLY enjoyed this mode, have spam played BR's for years upon years now, it's refreshing playing a fast paced dynamic respawn mode. Really feel Apex should add in a couple of perm modes like this and TDM

Message 24 of 28 (152 Views)

Champion
@bangtidybeef I have heard that they are currently testing some sort of deathmatch game mode. Hopefully they'll make Control a permanent mode when the next season launches, but only time will tell

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 25 of 28 (142 Views)

Champion
@bangtidybeef I'd love a tdm and control rotation.
Message 26 of 28 (136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@dSKyNafinchinI've heard the same as well but hadnt seen anything concrete myself.

Message 27 of 28 (128 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@hayhor Completely agree. I've only just started playing Apex and fair to say it's quite a big learning curve, I dont always have friends available to play so a tdm/control makes it much more approachable in an easier way to learn as you play
Message 28 of 28 (126 Views)