Re: COMPLAINT

by Xdegenerate1075

Original Post

COMPLAINT

★★★ Newbie

Nba live mobile is way too hard. I am a casual player and i have grinded for the past year for a 97 OVR team. Showdown used to be fun when the AI was more relaxed. I built my defensive line up team and added lots of boosts just to see my opponent team struggle with challenging my AI. After building a team focused on defense with 99OVR superstar davis at the center, my team is the one struggling to win a single game. League mode is even worse. My team loses every time the opponent challenges. Worst record with the defense line up? -40. Does anyone in your company realise how hard your game is? I filled my team with players depending on their stats. And all my players have very high defense stats. They can't even defend???????

99OVR Superstar Davis with +3 block +6 steal. +3 dribble +2 offensive rebound +1 speed.

AI in showdown games do not miss contested shots. AI in league games do not miss a single shot. Hold down the defense button.. and the opposing team scores.

When u're on offense.. passes get intercepted every time. When u see an open shooter.. u pass to the shooter.. and the AI defense sprints and either blocks or contest the shot in an instant. U try to shoot.. even open shots misses. Contested shot never goes in like how the opposing team's AI does.

The stats are a joke. 100 OVR team against 97OVR will almost always win the game. No matter how hard u play.. u know it is easy for the 100 OVR team cause of the offensive advantage. +1% offensive advantage = big big big advantage for the AI. When opposing team has the offensive advantage.. u get no rebounds.. and when the opposing team rebounds.. they follow up with a dunk which is unguardable. Do players even do that in NBA games when they know the opposing center is huge and can swat it away when they try to dunk after catching it? Is ur game even fair?

Question of the day is.. do u even play the game? 

Try using a 97OVR team to go against 100OVR. Do u realise even how impossible it is to win in that situation. How many of your staffs even play the game? Do they even enjoy it? 

When u see ur showdown score is 10-2 and then the opposing player scores 5-15, which makes the game result 15-17 and u lose. 

How the hell do you not rage?
Message 1 of 2 (247 Views)

Re: COMPLAINT

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@AntetoukounnmmpoI've already mentioned this before, and no one is doing anything about it.

Take a look at the opposing team on your next game. Their overall is probably between 74 to 89. None of the players are over 91. Then click on one of their cards, and check their stats. Next to the stats is all a +15 or so. What a load of BS from EA. You expect to be going up against an easy team, but hidden behind the front page stats is a load of crap, making them an overall of 95 to 101. I don't get why EA can't just use blue card players of 90+ if they're going to hide an upgrade advantage on gold and elite card players we're going up against. It's just annoyingly frustrating.

If you dont come right out off the bat and dominate, they just hit every fricken shot they take, and players like Derrick Rose, James Harden and Lebron are next to impossible to guard, you can rarely steal from them, and every shot they take is a 3, contested, with contact, yet swish 95% of the time.

Where as if say im ranked a 95. If I go up against someone who is 96, they somehow often dominate and sink every shot, block way too many shots, out-rebound me every time, with a damn put back most if the time included, and won't give up the ball when hitting every b.s. shot they take.

It's just frustrating that we have to keep looking for higher and higher ranked players we don't even want to use just to beat the AI. It's not fair that it's only eased out for those with an overall 101 rank, because they've most likely used daddy's credit card to purchase rip-off amounts of upgrades.... Don't get me started on the price of things in the store... $25,000 easily obtainable in-game coins or 5000 hard to obtain in-game cash for a 3% chance at what you're looking to buy. I don't even bother with BOB packs or anything anymore, there is no point wasting a weeks worth of cash build up to recieve the same elite player 3 times that i already got and sold after a season game for free. 🙄

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)