CHEATERS

by Anonymous

Original Post

CHEATERS

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

What is Respawn doing about the increased number of cheaters? I run into one almost every 3rd game! 

[CM Edit: Do not name and shame - if you suspect a user of cheating then please report them in game]

Message 1 of 4 (199 Views)

Re: CHEATERS

Hero
@Anonymous Thousands I mean literally thousands are banned every day. While some may not see the difference there is a difference being made. I am sure they also got some tricks up their sleeves for the future when comes to cheaters.

Stopping cheaters is virtually impossible. Cheats inject into the games memory and where they inject is quite a mystery as its not as simple as seeing it by eye. Once you do find that door and close it they just find another way in.

Look at games like GTA or even Call of Duty. Those games are quite old and ran by companies who host the same games just upgrade expansions of the game. They even being over 15 years old still have loads of cheaters. It just not something that is a easy task.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (192 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Anonymous

Cheaters are an inconvenience. Other than reporting them, there is nothing more you can do about it.
I would encourage you to focus on things related to gameplay that you can effectively improve/change, rather than focusing on something you cannot avoid, and have no control over as cheaters are.
Message 3 of 4 (158 Views)

★★★ Pro
@E9ine_AC

It seems cod has no anti cheat at all --warzone. according to some youtubers who researched it.
Message 4 of 4 (156 Views)