Re: CHEATERS LEGENDS TSUNAMI

by RNysss

Original Post

★ Apprentice
Agree, a lot of what is called cheating isn't. Having said that, there is definitely a rapid increase in cheating over the last couple of weeks. I would come across a cheater at least once a day which I believe it is too much. If other big BR's can thin out the cheaters then RESPAWN need to as well or it will be downhill for them..
Message 21 of 26 (215 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Probably cheater ratio differs depending on which server you are on.

It's really a big problem in asia servers. Damn it, I encountered cheater in 5 consecutive games, cant believe it.
Message 22 of 26 (212 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

16,000 bans just means 16,000 new EA accounts.

Message 23 of 26 (197 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I agree, doesnt matter how many cheaters you've banned, they will come up again.

PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME NOT FREE TO PLAY.

Please put some price on this game like $30 or something

I'M PLAYING on South East Asia Server, and EVERY 1 SINGLE GAME there will be always a cheater. dude COME ON

THIS GAME IS DYING

Message 24 of 26 (194 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@hasv wrote:

16,000 bans just means 16,000 new EA accounts.

It's not 16.000 .... That was just in the first week.

It's already at 355.000 accounts banned for cheating on pc (official numbers as of last week)

Message 25 of 26 (166 Views)

★ Guide
you missed the point :facepalm:

anyway... THIS IS SERIOUS

Apex have the potential to be a BR game just like LOL and DotA are to MOBA (play it everyday with your friends... not just occasionally once a week) it's obviously better than Fortnite BUT, Fortnite obviously can handle this problem better than Apex. That's why fortnite it's still more popular.

With that being said, SAVE YOUR GAME FROM CERTAIN DEATH WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

in clear words, your company is on the brink of having a bad name about cheating problems and that is what gonna kill your game.

Message 26 of 26 (144 Views)