Re: CHEATERS LEGENDS TSUNAMI

by Zedon73

Original Post

CHEATERS LEGENDS TSUNAMI

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Listen Respawn,

Your game is going to die if you don't fix this cheaters fiesta that's happening in every single match, I GUARANTEE YOU!

Crazy Aimbots (100% headshots), Wall hacks and many more to come if you don't do something RIGHT NOW, while your game is still on highlights.

I'm thinking about to stop playing apex because it has been a crappy experience for me so far, i simple can't enjoy the * game anymore.

If you don't do something i'll start to advise everyone to NOT PLAY THIS CHEATERS CLOWN'S SHOW GAME.

sry if it's too harsh, but you need to know how frustrating that * is, it seems you don't know or don't care about it...

16.000 bans? come on, please... what's that? some bad joke? fake news wannabe?  that's not even 0,1% of the cheaters in the game... jesus! DO SOMETHING!

Message 1 of 26 (929 Views)

★ Guide
Message 2 of 26 (916 Views)

★ Guide

thx for the info, i just got so pissed after a match that i took a balloon straight here with 2 spitfires equiped... sry for that.

well, better do it quickly because i'm sure that there are more people feeling exactly like me. Disappointed

Message 3 of 26 (913 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is there any way to see proof of this, I don't trust developers posts.

Message 4 of 26 (895 Views)

★ Guide

they missed the other 1.5 mil cheaters who aren't stupid enough to use free cheats

Message 5 of 26 (797 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 26 (738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Or maybe as a Triple AAA developer, Respawn should have added an in-game report function instead of that cumbersome, unintuitive, and frustrating to use method that keeps getting broadcasted. Sort of like pretty much every other major online video game launches equipped with. This game is feeling more and more rushed out the door, considering common sense functions like an in-game report system are missing at launch.

Yeah, we heard the news, we know an in-game report function is coming. But each day it's looking more and more like a case of: too little, too late.

I didn't play the Titanfall duology; this is my first Respawn game. Sadly, it is also looking to be my last.

Message 7 of 26 (729 Views)

★ Guide

lolol NO YOU DO NOT @Darko!!!! i have made countless posts recived countless emails asking me to take a SURVEY for replies to addressing this issue.... a survey lol ... you banned 355k out of prob 2 mill cheaters and then you posted it like it did something... i know you guys cruze the top hacker forums you see there getting passed EAC the hwid * you tried to pull off... then there just rerolling accounts. you ask us to take the time from our GAME PLAY to report an ISSUE YOU CAN CLEARLY FIX EASY BY USING An ANTICHEAT THAT IS NOT EAC TRASH! ... i mean why in the world would you use it when its already been cracked so many times on a game that runs on the source engine that one baffled me if you want to save money with EAC but yet lose money from this infestiation... all while tring to coax new players to spend there cash ingame why are we goign to spend cash in game when we lose in 2 shots like this... you say your doing something about and dont want to tip off the hackers so they dont see you coming... thats all just BS posts to make the less knowledgeable feel like your really do soemthing when in fact you did nothing i mean these guys code all day long and this game runs on the source you may implement fortnite measures to sure up the shear number of hackers but you will truly never stop a good coder who sells there truly good coded bypasses to the top tier "COUGH" Pros. you went from posting 16k banned then 355k banned... next post up and coming is 1 mill accounts banned blah blah blah... lolol you dont stop it ... but i can tell you how........ SPEND MONEY IMPLEMENT A TRUE SECURE way to access the servers and boom you just made a decade long MMOFPS.... just dont start puting rocket launchers and tanks and planes and trucks and what ever the f*** else you can think of... KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!!!!    the best part is watching these shitter streamers who come from MMORPGS and no history or very little if any in an FPS game and there just out here getting bits donations subs hosted GOD TIER LEVEL KILLS etc etc etc and cheating the ENTIRE TIME.. then these same scrubs will get toxic and call you trash for not AIMING AS well as they do when there cheating and then get killed before ya cuz they rushed a team thinking hey i got esp and headlock its gg for the entire server till another botter prefires on him and takes him out... round 3 in this game is 2 maybe 3 teams tops there is no competitive game play its already gone! soo i guess the late game is simply put this... Botter vs Botter who can lock first and get the shots off LOL!!!! HOORAY to you guys truly good job so far!!! we cant wait to give you our money for this !!!

Message 8 of 26 (720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I did some investigating on my own and by investigating I mean 1 google search, found a forum where they sell Hacks for 900 euro a month for Apex, 16 slots only, stream friendly, undetected...

I mean who the F pays that, but lo and behold all 16 slots are sold and people in that thread are like "When does a slot free up" and "Awesome, been enjoying this hack since I got it, still no bans"

Why don't these people just not get better at it ?

I aint spending money on the game, unless its almost hacker free and I bet a lot of people do the same.

Message 9 of 26 (706 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The question is, .will the report system improve the situation?  

It will make it easier to spot cheaters but what measures will be taken against them?

A normal ban?  Hardware ban? 

Some kind of authentication ban?

Message 10 of 26 (686 Views)