Re: CHEATERS IS BACK! CRAZIER THAN EVER!

by aryan19821

Original Post

★★ Pro

just so you know what i meant by getting killed by a cheaters is that i always spectate them first before i report them, i play a lot of fps games and i know when people aimbotting. and damage numbers makes it even easier to see

Message 11 of 15 (219 Views)

★★★ Guide

It's also very fun to be the last squad against someone with a name like sdfjsldfkjsdlkfj (made up name) and get instantly melted as soon as they can see you... multiple times this has happened and it's frustrating to say the least.

Message 12 of 15 (190 Views)

★ Guide

NOW WITH EVEN MORE HOT HOT HOT CRAZY CHEATERS! CHEATER ON CHEATER CRAZY HOT ACTION!

Message 13 of 15 (174 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I really haven't seen that much cheating over the last couple of days, was really nice and i had  lots of fun matches. Starting about 6 hours ago it's been cheater after cheater after cheater.

I've been in about 15 matches and all but one was won by blatant and obvious cheaters.

They are doing better fighting back against the cheaters than i thought they  would, Much better ! It's not enough though... I hope they can keep the cheaters out of the game, this is such a good game. I hope it doesn't get ruined like so many others do.

Message 14 of 15 (165 Views)

★ Guide

the solution to it is simple - make it p2p. something like 60$ price, and invest the money into lag free servers and real anti cheat. but who are we kidding here. never gonna happen.

Message 15 of 15 (152 Views)