CHEATERS IS BACK! CRAZIER THAN EVER!

by bosourd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CHEATERS IS BACK! CRAZIER THAN EVER!

★★ Pro

Cheaters are all over the place, AGAIN.

Few hours after the Season 1 released, i just realized how good i am playing this game, 3 wins, no cheaters. And i play again the next day, cheaters is back and even crazier than ever. Almost every game i experienced getting killed by a cheaters over & over again.

I do appreciate the report button, but how you gonna keep the reports up? a day? 2 days? weeks? months? years?

EAC is a joke. You guys should build a team that focuses on fighting off the cheaters. This is ridiculous man.

Message 1 of 15 (562 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CHEATERS IS BACK! CRAZIER THAN EVER!

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 15 (465 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Likewise, was really enjoying the game for a few days after the season 1 update but now it's out of control again.

Message 2 of 15 (543 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah the Asia servers are in a sad state again.

Message 3 of 15 (534 Views)

★ Guide

what if i told you deja vu

Message 4 of 15 (523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@GajalakaMan 

I'm playing on Asia servers. I'm seeing less cheaters now unlike last week. Though there are still some cheaters which I can differentiate from those who are not cheating. Playing for 4 hours now and I have only seen 1 cheater. Got 4 wins now with just playing with randoms.

Message 5 of 15 (514 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 15 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Dont bro worry I know which is which too, And yeah there is definitely less today that before the update specially with the bots, but with the cheaters I can already feel it get worse day by day again. I have also won a few games now but most of them were when I moved to Australia server because I have had enough them.

But it might just be my bad luck in Asia servers.

I also carefully watched and reported those cheaters.

Message 7 of 15 (463 Views)

★★ Novice

YOUR ANTI CHEAT SHOULD BLOCK THE CHEATERS RIGHT AWAY AT THE FIRST PLACE. EASY ANTI CHEAT IS A JOKE!

Message 8 of 15 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I hear you men,F*ck this Anti-Cheat thing, it's Sh*t!, Cheaters really are everywhere even in Asia, Every game i kept dying because of cheaters and Shiiittt i'm raging right now, i eventually rage quit because of that, men i really hope they could fix this...I'm going to warn my friends, i ain't going to play til this cheaters are out of the game.

Message 9 of 15 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@GajalakaMan,Bro it might be your bad luck depending on how you get killed but literally, Hackers are EVERYWHERE...i've been playing for 5 hours and that time, every game has a cheater on it, either die from those who runs fast or die from teleporting players.

Message 10 of 15 (431 Views)