Re: CHEATERS ALL DAY EVERY DAY

by Roadmay

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@DaAceXD "Ofcourse people who cheat exist. But its not even close to the numbers people on these forums are claiming."

Well this is the beauty of it all. You have YOUR personal experience of the game. That doesn't mean that everyone else has the same experience as you. Some people get lucky and barely run into cheaters. While others play on servers that are infested with them. Asian servers are basically overrun. The problem with cheaters is growing by the day in EU servers as well.

I know there are good players out the, but there aren't a lot of them and they are easy to spot by the way they move, loot and carry themself. Cheaters are also easy to spot most of the time, by the same measurements.

So only because you barely run into cheaters, doesn't mean that it isnt a big problem for everyone else. That could just mean that you got lucky. Nothing is black and white here. We are all talking from our own experience with the game.
Message 21 of 24 (285 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@DadPhilly wrote:

Also saying anyone who moves well can never cheat is the stupidest comment i ever heard on the forums, which says a lot.

I agree with you . Cheaters don't need to pay attention on aiming and recoil control , that mean they can easily focus on their movement . The assist let them have more advantage than legit players .

Message 22 of 24 (278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

God all you people -_- .... "when ranked kicks in you will meet cheaters all day " as you can't tell when people are cheating....GTFO ....

Try play a day on the Asian servers when it's about the time everyone hits up the cyber cafes etc.... every game has a hacker in it blatant wall hacks, aimbot lasering you!

Keep the GIT GUD * to yourselves.... you have no idea.

Message 23 of 24 (251 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Balzano wrote:
@DaAceXD"Ofcourse people who cheat exist. But its not even close to the numbers people on these forums are claiming."

Well this is the beauty of it all. You have YOUR personal experience of the game. That doesn't mean that everyone else has the same experience as you. Some people get lucky and barely run into cheaters. While others play on servers that are infested with them.

I fail to see how that is beautifull.

Its not only my experience.

Its also the experience of 5 of my mates who play this game a lot and don't stand still in a open field.

I watch streamers who are often supprised when they get downed by a cheater becouse it does not happen that often or else they would not be so supprised.

And then you started talking why you think they where cheating you confirmed what i already tought.

Even your explenation of how all the aimbots track people behind walls is completely false even in combination with wallhack and all the other made up stories about cheats and hacks.

And i believe some people are unlucky enough to run into 4 cheates in a row. But thats maybe 1 of the 100 guys claiming it.

So ill take my loss 1% of the time.

And yeh, If your defenition of someone outplaying you is a cheater.

Im sure they are real easy to spot and rather common.

Its not a coincidence apex legends has no skillbased matchmaking system and at the same time has the largest false cheater reports on the forums i have ever seen.

Message 24 of 24 (204 Views)