Re: CHEATERS ALL DAY EVERY DAY

by HyperXMousepad

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

You come in here without any proof just claiming you died to a cheater 4 times in a row.

Then you start to comment why you think hes cheating.

I trash all over your comments and explain why.

Join the game again when ranked play is live.

Suddenly there will be A LOT less '' Cheaters''

And you can have glory in the bronze leagues.

Message 11 of 24 (566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@DaAceXD You sir are clearly gifted to be carrying both sides of the conversations in such a desperate manner. Never read so much * in so little space before. Good for you you have the forums to play on 👍🏻

Message 12 of 24 (559 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'll just say this, I actually know a guy IRL who aimbots in this game and he still has yet to match some of the numbers pro gamers like Shroud and Dizzy have achieved.  Some people are just INCREDIBLY GOOD at this game.  It's also entirely possible for him to die from his bad positioning, die to other hackers. die off spawn without a proper gun, or simply get unlucky with the loot.  He maybe wins around 1/3 of his games all things considered.  I guess the point here is that while there are hackers, it can be hard to determine them from actual pros, and also a lot of hackers are bad at the game and mess up before the end anyway.  In any event, you shouldn't be seeing them every single game.  If they were in every single game, then my friend would be dying to them a lot more and notice it lol.  He seems to suspect them maybe once out of every 5-10 games depending on the time.

Message 13 of 24 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@-BiA-Pesqez wrote:

@DaAceXD You sir are clearly gifted to be carrying both sides of the conversations in such a desperate manner. Never read so much * in so little space before. Good for you you have the forums to play on 👍🏻

The conversation is one sided because you only do this:

YOUR WRONG AND IM NOT TELLING YOU WHY.

Your not winning anything with that. and you never will.

Message 14 of 24 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

.by this criteria we all have to play better than aimbot to survive the game. We get the fact that some people plays super good the game, but there is big difference between aimbot and them. 

"I trash all over your comments and explain why." NOPE you are saying that there is people that plays better than aimbot. you can see them playing correctly the game. YOU DIDNT SEE ANY OF MY 4 GAMES TO TRASH NOTHING OF ME you are just trying to look smarter than anyone else, when is known that the game is overfloded with cheaters. and this im not the onlyone who says it, twitch streames run by them all the time, you are jus ttrying to somehow prove me wrong.  when there is videos all over the internet showing you that cheats are real in every game. im not talking about your regular 7k kills guy. 

Message 15 of 24 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@m1graine wrote:

.by this criteria we all have to play better than aimbot to survive the game. We get the fact that some people plays super good the game, but there is big difference between aimbot and them. 

"I trash all over your comments and explain why." NOPE you are saying that there is people that plays better than aimbot. you can see them playing correctly the game. YOU DIDNT SEE ANY OF MY 4 GAMES TO TRASH NOTHING OF ME you are just trying to look smarter than anyone else, when is known that the game is overfloded with cheaters. and this im not the onlyone who says it, twitch streames run by them all the time, you are jus ttrying to somehow prove me wrong.  when there is videos all over the internet showing you that cheats are real in every game. im not talking about your regular 7k kills guy. 

Those video's you mention ive seen them.

9/10 times its a good player doing his thing.

And if hes still playing the anti cheat personal in charge of apex legends agrees with me.

All the people on the forums complaining.

Not a single person has every showed me 2 games in a row with a cheater video true proof.

I have played 2K-3K games and i have met around 50 aimbotters in total.

Ofcourse people who cheat exist.

But its not even close to the numbers people on these forums are claiming.

4 games in a row, the way you explain you know hes cheating + the rest of your comments tell me you don't know a good player when you see one.

So yes, Im just trying to proof you wrong.

I have seen people claiming they played over 1000 games and 90% of them had cheaters.

even if that is true how can you play over 900 games with a cheater in it?

Just wait and see.

when ranked play is announced cheater posts will drop to extreme low numbers.

Taking away all my fun teling you guys you are wrong and need to play harder.

Message 16 of 24 (513 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Wow some people are just blissfully ignorant, must lead such beautiful perfect lives....

I am sure some youtube tween you idolize doesnt shoot point blank into walls because someone is behind the wall.

There is a difference between aiming whrere someone will be or shooting where they are while they still behind cover.

U seem to be very out of touch with cheats, as cheaters use more then one doggy.

If you use a aimbot and a wall hack you will shoot enemies who are in full cover.

Also saying anyone who moves well can never cheat is the stupidest comment i ever heard on the forums, which says a lot.

When your whole squad gets instantly downed by 1 player who you then spectate hitting 100% headshots on targets in the open and firing at enemies behind walls you can tell, real easy.

Maybe once we all achieve the heights of skill you command we wont notice cheaters in half our games either?

But yesterday was really great, played all morning and won like 5 games, only later in the evening did I see maybe 2 fishy players and 1 legit squad of cheaters.

Pass some sand around so we can all bury our heads!  lol.

And I have videos of a hacker in consecutive matches, cant post them here how do you want them?

Vids shows guy use aimbot and wall hack and I think even speed hack, he seems to run at banggalores top speed when no one is shooting at him.

One morning it was 4 games in a row, not sure why u have trouble understanding this, about 1 million cheaters already been told to us by the devs themselves., but u dont believe them either I bet?

Even IF you were right, of course some people will run into more cheaters and others less, its the law of averages, no sense being a dbag to those who constantly face them imo.

cheers.

Message 17 of 24 (506 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Well, the good cheaters actually WON'T be shooting at walls because they'll turn the visibility check on for their bot.  Really no reason not to unless they have a hack without that option.  Visibility check is quite useful for them.  It stops them from getting killed due to their bot ignoring some guy up close in order to lock in on some other guy in the FOV who is behind a wall or something.  They also need visibility check to effectively exploit things like Bangalore smoke bombs.  Without it they can still see the wallhack player outlines through the smoke, but they have no idea if the guy is actually shootable or if he's behind some kind of cover.

Message 18 of 24 (492 Views)

★ Guide

Well u have to know the majority of hack users will be newer users who are not savy.

Most of the cheaters i have seen have no care or worry in the world to hide it, they shoot through smoke nades and take out squads. (Have video on my youtube if you want to see)

But they are almost always shooting solid walls when enemies are behind them, then after a few shots or they get close enough to see they realize the guy is inside and stop shooting.

(I can show vids if you want, just not here)

The funny thing i notice about aimbot users when i spectate is that the reticle isnt even over the enemies they are firing at, but you can see the bullets all firing into the same direction of their spread pattern.

That is to say the spread pattern should be evenly spread around the reticle, not 9/10 shots all going hard top right on the outside edge of the reticle hahaha!!!  dead give away right there imo.

Watch the vids in super slow motion, notice the size of the reticle and location of each shot(can see the fire line), when buddy is hitting headshot on targets not even in his reticle you know for sure they just really skilled and never cheat, especially if you state some random bull crap about good movement = never a cheater lol hahaha

cheers!

Message 19 of 24 (485 Views)

★★ Expert

XP for everyone

Heart

Biggest thing is that we all play on different servers. I sometimes play on all of them just to compare the # many ppl cheating in x amount of matches. Not really concerned about the ping. Maybe the highest is 160 on one server. My "main" region gets flooded at different times of the day. Holidays and weekends for sure cause they offer free cheats to try, then purchase later. "Lovean" is the most recent one right now. Other servers don't get flooded as much from my "regional" players 'cause A. the data centre ping is too high for them to play or B. they don't want to spend money on a gaming vnp, only the cheat itself.  And if they have both, then they start moving over to the other regions and servers. Depending on the time of day,  it shouldn't be too bad cause most of you. I assume most of you play after supper or in the evening(NA server). That's early morning in my "region". If there are any cheaters on your server, they have both vpn/cheat and they've been at the net bar drinking red bull until 4 in the morning! lol

Some players are legit good, some are trash and some are cheats. I do think ranked will bring out the best of them!

Message 20 of 24 (463 Views)