CD codes not appearing on Steam for EA games

by Trauvok

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CD codes not appearing on Steam for EA games

★★★ Newbie

A few weeks ago I heard about using a CD code to transfer EA games over to Steam, and seeing as I own Spore on Steam, I would like to transfer it to Origin, but I can not seem to find the CD code where I should be able to on Steam. Any help for this?

Message 1 of 6 (467 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CD codes not appearing on Steam for EA games

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Trauvok but if you own the game on Steam then it is not possible to transfer your game to another platform.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (397 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Trauvok but if you own the game on Steam then it is not possible to transfer your game to another platform.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (398 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, So i bought Spore on steam and installed it and now when it asks to login within spore i try and login and it does not want to login, first it said that the password was wrong, changed my password and now it says that it does not see the internet. how do i fix this since i cannot find anything that helps,

Message 3 of 6 (366 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @mast3rdr3am can you share the error message that you are seeing with us?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (334 Views)

★ Novice

The attched screenshots is when i try to login to the EA or Spore.com service, its not an internet problem cause when i enter the password wrong it says Login Failed incorrect password. I tried speaking to steam they are no help, tried getting help from EA but they just want to reset my password, that i did like 5 times over the weekend. I cant link steam spore to EA since EADM does not exist anymore and Origin does not pickup when steam launches spore. so i am at a loss.

Message 5 of 6 (328 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @mast3rdr3am for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (321 Views)