CAN WE GET A BETTER RECOVERY SYSTEM FOR DEATH BOXES

by ColdHours

Original Post

CAN WE GET A BETTER RECOVERY SYSTEM FOR DEATH BOXES

★★★★ Pro

As the title implies, can there be a push for a better death box recovery system. Say you engaged in a heavy firefight or was third partied and met your maker. When the time comes and you're fortunate enough to get back into the fray why spend it picking everything in YOUR death box individually. Me and other people shouldn't be picking each stack of 20 pack ammo individually. The attachments individually. Basically everything that is yours and needed from having absolutely nothing. I can't even fathom how many times sitting at my death box trying to click on everything as fast as it would allow was not enough to save my resurrected corpse. This does more harm than good in crucial moments when people are alerted to your re-entry into the battle. I mean the alert is enough why also have to sit there while getting closed in on and showered with rounds. Make it so it's a one click process. Please fix this.

Message 1 of 4 (294 Views)

Re: CAN WE GET A BETTER RECOVERY SYSTEM FOR DEATH BOXES

Champion

A one click loot on your own box would be the simplest solution.

This still leaves you vulnerable when looting the boxes of others so it won't exactly unbalance things.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (279 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@MandatoryIDtag  It only has to be a one click system on your own death box. For any others it can remain the same process. You would still have to loot regularly in the sense of earning it. But if it's your own and needed after a re-spawn the one click system should work to retain what is already yours. That way nobody has to worry about an imbalance from the process being unfair.

Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

★★★ Expert

You loot ammo per stack 80 or 16.

Message 4 of 4 (216 Views)