C5 Explosive Overpowered ? #Nerf

by ADHD_Mate

Original Post

C5 Explosive Overpowered ? #Nerf

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Feel like C5 is really overpowered....

Added Edit: C5 Drones need fixing too. the only getting worse the more people that find out about them. EMP any vehicle and then detonate on them due to confusion

Original post: that it can take any vehicle without a doubt in "Milliseconds"... I feel like the damage needs reducing 
OR throwing them needs to be slowed down by 3-5 seconds

What's your thoughts ?

Message 1 of 64 (1,593 Views)

Re: C5 Explosive Overpowered ? #Nerf

★ Pro
@ADHD_Mate They are exactly the same as in all other battlefields. No they don't need to be nerfed in any way.
Message 2 of 64 (1,582 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ADHD_Mate Get a good gunny that watches ur back? Or watch it urself? U can't get tunnelvision in bf brada
Message 3 of 64 (1,578 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

C5 is perfect the way it is. Its hard enough to get close to vehicles just to deploy c5 properly in these massive wide open maps. The last thing c5 needs is a nerf. Dice just needs to fix the c5 drone move. C5 shouldn't be able to stick to drones

Message 4 of 64 (1,535 Views)

★ Guide

@ADHD_Mate 

In my opinion, I find the C5 perfect as it is in the game right now. It works the way it has always been in previous Battlefield games.

What I feel is unacceptable is that you can place C5 on drones and 1 shot vehicles. If your drone with the C5 gets shot, all you lose is your drone. But if you manage to hit your target, you get rewarded with XP, multi-kills , vehicle destroyed ribbon. That I feel is extremely unfair and more of an exploit.

Message 5 of 64 (1,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No it works differently. Everyone is using C5 on drones. Also, because of the AWFUL audio a driver or gunner can't hear if anyone is approaching the vehicle. Pair that with the insanely quick "get out of vehicle, deploy, and explode C5" tanks barely have a chance. Tanks are all I've ever played, and it's a bigger problem in this game than it was in Bf4 or 3, and there deployable explosives were hardly an issue in Bf1 or bfv either 

Message 6 of 64 (1,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You shouldn't be able to place them on drones I 100% agree. That would stop the worst of c5 usage. I'd personally like better audio of footsteps or a shorter throw distance/longer throw time, but the drone is the worst of it.

Message 7 of 64 (1,447 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You're not doing it right then. The amount of parachuting out of helicopters from half way around the map and deploying it on top of me is insane. Another feature exasperating this is how long it takes players to get back in a tank. If I die I usually have to wait another 5 minutes before a tank becomes available to me because of the "vehicle spawn timer" all in all, it is going to be an unenjoyable grind for tanks, and they were already less powerful in bf1 and bfv compared to bf3 and bf4. 

Message 8 of 64 (1,444 Views)

Community Manager

Do you all see people using this C5 drone technique a lot? I haven't seen it myself, or at least I haven't noticed. I can see it being a little more overpowered for a mode like Hazard Zone since lives are limited. 

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 64 (1,436 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry i have been using it alot also saw some teammates use it it is op currently in 1 game i destroy like 12 tanks with it from distance they cant hear or see me if i would play as a tank i would be mad
Message 10 of 64 (1,428 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help