Re: Bye bye see ya when you put * solos and duos

by neillkorey

Original Post

Bye bye see ya when you put * solos and duos

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Cya dogs @respawn better you add solos or duos or you can literally close the game, it is garbage forced to play wiht 95% of the time with absolute proper [Edit - Admin.], bb i leave like millions of millions of players have left.

Message 1 of 12 (482 Views)

★★ Pro

Bye! 

Message 2 of 12 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@xKCK-Apex 

Please stay gone am getting tired of the same people making these posts every week saying they are leaving but never going anywhere 

bye Felicia 

Message 3 of 12 (432 Views)

★ Guide

i just looked at buddies replies on his account he never once until this post said good bye... go troll somewhere else you * bum @neillkorey your another problem how you got to guide in here is beyond me your probably anotehr undercover botter your self SCRUB * THIS GAME * YOU IM OUT!

* bum

reply all you want i wont be here to see it i could GIVE A * LESSS lolololol cya botter

Message 4 of 12 (424 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@LockOutz_YT 

Your so angry can you try and cheer up have a wonderful day I didn’t mean to hurt your feels peace 

Message 5 of 12 (417 Views)

★ Guide

The post is kind of over played and saying bye is kind of silly, although he makes a valid point. I would be so happy if they added duos to this game. Solos I could take it or leave it but duos (IMO) would be amazing. To each their own i guess. 

Message 6 of 12 (414 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well at least the cheaters will play until they get tired of getting killed by other cheaters. . . .and it will turn into combat arms . . .lil brother

Message 7 of 12 (410 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
So your plan was to announce that you were leaving as if anyone would care?
Message 8 of 12 (388 Views)

★★★★ Pro

lol

Message 9 of 12 (361 Views)

★ Apprentice

my reply to what is lol . . . .lol

Message 10 of 12 (351 Views)