Re: Buying a physical copy of a Sims 4 Expansion/Game pack in the USA, but my ac

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Buying a physical copy of a Sims 4 Expansion/Game pack in the USA, but my accoun

★ Novice

Just wondering if it will work or if I’ll be wasting my time? I assume the physical copy is just a box with a code inside that I’ll have to redeem - so will I be able to redeem a North American code onto a European account? I bought all of my other games in the UK using the origin store online, but that’s not an option right now since I’ll be in the USA for over 2 months. I still really want to be able to get the new sims packs and play Standard smile any advice or help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading.

Message 1 of 2 (311 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Buying a physical copy of a Sims 4 Expansion/Game pack in the USA, but my ac

Community Manager

Hi there @ramenbunnyxo,

For Origin, those codes will work world-wide, the only difference would be the language options available for you in-game. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (288 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @ramenbunnyxo,

For Origin, those codes will work world-wide, the only difference would be the language options available for you in-game. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (289 Views)