Bundle crafting

by DK9027

Original Post

Bundle crafting

★★★ Pro

I literally just had this idea. But if EA insists on selling bundles, why not let us choose what goes in. 

For example: all the legendary hunt skins now available, these skins are on a list, and we the players select what skins we want in the store tab which will fill slots on a blank bundle sort of shopping cart.

If you liked the legendary hunt mirage, lifeline, and spit fire skins but didnt want to lob in the octane, pathfinder, and flatline skins, then your just put in those three skins youd want and pay the amount they amount to. 

EA still makes a fair bit and we get the skins we want at a more affordable price. This would make those other skins more rare and perhaps more sought after since everyone would usually go for the nicer looking skins. So next bundling season people get the chance to get those skins.

Message 1 of 4 (287 Views)

Re: Bundle crafting

★★★★★ Expert
@DK9027 I was gonna make a similar thread in the past, but did not do it yet... will not be the same but very very similar... but it’s a good idea nonetheless
Message 2 of 4 (275 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q Thank you, I posted it the minute I had the idea so any kinks haven't been addressed or worked out.
Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DK9027 That’s what I usually do, but for this idea I’m waiting for the right time...
Message 4 of 4 (270 Views)