Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Bulwark, Windwall, Musterpoint... crap?

by Prototheca

Original Post

Bulwark, Windwall, Musterpoint... crap?

★★ Apprentice

I think we need a buff to the subject abilites. The health bubbles take 1 bullet and the muster point buffs 20%... none of these have been much use in GM1. Am I missing something? Has anyone found them super useful?

Message 1 of 11 (280 Views)

★ Guide

@naw77s wrote:

I think we need a buff to the subject abilites. The health bubbles take 1 bullet and the muster point buffs 20%... none of these have been much use in GM1. Am I missing something? Has anyone found them super useful?

ITs a group support type of thing, where i have seen players put up the shield to rez someone without getting sniped or something like that.

Message 2 of 11 (272 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

since have not seen a master work version yet and not even remotely a legendry version can't help there

Message 3 of 11 (258 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yep, utterly useless, even in Hard mode they were useless, let alone GM+. Would love to see these buffed and become useful.

Message 4 of 11 (250 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@JamieK81 wrote:

@naw77s wrote:

ITs a group support type of thing, where i have seen players put up the shield to rez someone without getting sniped or something like that.

I try to use it that way. If there’s more than one mob shooting at me it’s usually popped and then I’m dead before I’m 2/3 of the way through the Rez though. 

Message 5 of 11 (225 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree these abilities are pretty lackluster. They need some improvement.

Message 6 of 11 (185 Views)

★★ Guide

@artheylia wrote:

Colossus, I try to use my support abilities:

Battle Cry (Marks enemy targets, causing them to focus attacks on Colossus) or Shield Plus (Gives All Squad Members Extra shield until depleted) 

when I see squad members, using Bulwark point, Wind wall, etc to repair, for Extra Protection. I think the combination of the two are pretty powerful, I also use my status effects Primers on the enemy targets around them, for a quick combo to clear them out, during or after repairs. Just use those Detonators!!

Message 7 of 11 (171 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Totally agree, the windwall and shield from the ranger are (unless the stats they give u from the item itself) really useless.. theyre gone in 1 or 2 hits anyways

Message 8 of 11 (150 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Syruponbutter wrote:

@artheylia wrote:

Colossus, I try to use my support abilities:

Battle Cry (Marks enemy targets, causing them to focus attacks on Colossus) or Shield Plus (Gives All Squad Members Extra shield until depleted) 

when I see squad members, using Bulwark point, Wind wall, etc to repair, for Extra Protection. I think the combination of the two are pretty powerful, I also use my status effects Primers on the enemy targets around them, for a quick combo to clear them out, during or after repairs. Just use those Detonators!!

battle cry is hit or miss though, some enemies will be proc'd others walk right through it and dont aggro you.... so it is useful.. when it works lol

Message 9 of 11 (145 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@JamieK81 wrote:

@naw77s wrote:

Its "supposed" to be but in GM difficulties its get disintegrated in less time than its activation animation.

Bioware can you get this toughened up in the next patch?

Message 10 of 11 (93 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help