Bulwark/Concussive/Siphon Rank Comparisons (MP)

by Skauron

Original Post

Re: Bulwark/Concussive/Siphon Rank Comparisons (MP)

★ Guide

A couple FYI points that I believe are currently relevant (v1.09).  Weak points (head shots) are unreliable off host, and priming enemies with ammo modifiers seems bugged or more difficult with the modifier weapons.  I really hope these two issues will be fixed in a future patch as it has relegated my modifier weapon usage to secondary weapons only.

Message 11 of 13 (839 Views)

Re: Bulwark/Concussive/Siphon Rank Comparisons (MP)

★★★ Pro

just a bump because someone asked me about these variants. (sorry i won't bump all the time unless its slipped a number of pages down.  Blame that they never sticky good info or index them Standard smile

Message 12 of 13 (810 Views)

Re: Bulwark/Concussive/Siphon Rank Comparisons

★★★★★ Novice

@Skauron wrote:

Ok no one needed the info ok

I didn't have the game back then. When origin put MEA on sale really cheap, the game acquired some new players, myself included. 

I've been playing Gold with my level 20s grinding with the others, but have yet to see one of these drop for me.

The siphon weapons seem the best, based on your numbers. But the game has an odd way of figuring damage resistance, listing a stat number twice that of the actual DR. For example, a stat of 100 equals 50 DR. Does your chart give actual DR figures? Is your 20 an actual 20 DR? Or MEA 20, which equals 10 DR?

Message 13 of 13 (613 Views)