Re: Bullets Not Registering With Video Proof!

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Bullets Not Registering With Video Proof!

★★ Guide

I unloaded a whole clip of an R-99 into this enemy, not even one bullet registered? I know I missed a few shots, but c'mon a few of them should've registered. 

https://youtu.be/PtBmONoNQFY

Message 1 of 15 (603 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Neil_Enbob Yes, devs are aware of the issue. This is the millionth time someone made a thread about it. Search for your issue on the forum before posting.
Message 2 of 15 (583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Enemy dance/strife very well, you missed a lot, pause frequently, check every bullet, your aim didn't hit the target, for example:

bullet24.PNGbullet25.PNGbullet26.PNG

Message 3 of 15 (574 Views)

★★ Guide
@asukojo I know I missed a few shots, first time playing Apex in a few weeks. Playing on PS4 with a controller, but I also clearly hit a few shots, they didn't register.

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/PrzfjtvL/Smart-Select-20200520-073854-You-Tube.jpg
Message 4 of 15 (539 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I've been having these issues for months, along with code leaf errors. Hoping the devs look into my account. Nothing wrong with making another thread, calm down!

Message 5 of 15 (534 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Neil_Enbob Bullet 6 might be missed based on this one:

Bullet6.PNG

Message 6 of 15 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Bullet 5:

Bullet5.PNG

Message 7 of 15 (461 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey there,

We are aware that players are still encountering issues with hits not registering in-game and are actively working on a solution. We will update you here as soon as we have more information on a fix and appreciate everyone's patience!

/Atic
Message 8 of 15 (426 Views)

Champion

Idk why....but being given a play by play of how you missed, with picture evidence feels kinda savage. XD

@Neil_Enbob This still doesn't take away from the fact it's and issue, however as dreamstare said it's been posted about several times already you would have spotted the exact info EA_Atic has provided in one of these topics. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 15 (410 Views)

★ Guide
@Neil_Enbob This isn’t no reg, you literally just missed. No reg you’ll see the blood splatters but no damage numbers.
Message 10 of 15 (391 Views)