by Exodus-0019

Original Post

Re: Bullet sponges

★★★★★ Newbie
facts
Message 51 of 55 (218 Views)

★★ Pro

I don't think it's an HP problem as much as some guns need a few more bullets... An SMG or AR should NOT have 18 bullets. That's ridiculously low. But I agree with everyone - this game shines because you can't sneak up on a team and wipe them out in two seconds like Fortnite/Blackout. You actually have to use your abilities, cover, and maneuverability to win gun fights. That's how it's supposed to be. 

Message 52 of 55 (213 Views)

★ Guide
Wish I was a bullet sponge I die in seconds no matter what armour I have
Message 53 of 55 (198 Views)

★★ Guide
@jonesy0218 i know 18 ammo looks stupid but think about it in early stages when you pick up weapons and someone doesn't even have armor yet, that 30 mag would be enough to destroy 2-3 people with ease, its nice balance i like it.
Message 54 of 55 (187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@Exodus-0019 wrote:

People have way to many hit points, I can literally empty an entire clip into someone and they don't go down. This is an issue...

I had some quality games last night with randoms and my aim is slowly getting on point.

Headshots are king. As soon as I got my eye in and was head shotting more consistently enemies drop pretty quick even at end game.

I've not had an issue with TTK but head shots, in conjunction with barrel stabiliser and stock help immensely.

TTK is spot on imo. You just need to loot the right upgrades that suit your playstyle.

There are still to many players far to eager to get into a gun fight before they are prepped correctly..

Message 55 of 55 (161 Views)