Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Bugatti in Heat?

by KingRxheem

Original Post

Bugatti in Heat?

★★★★ Novice

Could we please take the time to understand how Bugatti is a beast of a car and how the game would change if Chiron, Chiron Sport, Vivo or even the Centodieci would absolutely change Need for Speed gameplay. These cars are one of a kind we need these cars in Need for Speed, cars like these are Hypercar which are one of a kind. We need the Bugatti to come back into Need for Speed, Bugatti is the speed king. 

Message 1 of 6 (465 Views)

Re: Bugatti in Heat?

★★★ Apprentice

Personally, I'd rather not see one vehicle that "would absolutely change Need for Speed gameplay"...we already have that in NFS Payback with the Regera.

Message 2 of 6 (431 Views)

Bugatti it is not currently on the Heat's full car list:

https://www.ea.com/games/need-for-speed/need-for-speed-heat/news/nfs-heat-car-list

Yours sincerely, Mikimuster3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a volunteer and not an EA employee.
"XP" button = reward someone's effort! (this is like saying "Thanks")
"Accept as Solution" = important for other players with same problem!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Message 3 of 6 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@KingRxheem Cars like Bugatti only suits Cannonball style NFS like Hot Pursuit and Rivals.With current NFS focus on tuner and street scene.I highly doubt most hypercars and supercars will play a big role(or even a role)in future NFS
Message 4 of 6 (355 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@RazorEyed1 Yeah I get what you mean and don’t get me wrong that is a beautiful car but why isn’t Bugatti in Need For Speed? Last time I drove one of those in Need For Speed was in Most Wanted
Message 5 of 6 (270 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@KingRxheem 

I disagree and here is my view.

1.) Bugatti is a very fast car in real life but for it to be in NFS heat feels more like another video game. 

So we don't need Bugatti in the game.

2.) Bugatti has poor rear end control.

Meaning in the games past like NFS 2015 the car slipped off the road in tight corners and bad rain had no grip. 

3.) So all the more reason to leave Bugatti out and it becomes some kind of idol car in the game. 

This doesn't sit well with most avid classes NFS fans who are older like me. 

4.) I just want fun racing not alot of hype in my NFS game.

Sadly NFS has "Hype" but it also has it's good points too. 

Well just my opinion and hope you enjoy your weekend and the game. 😁

Message 6 of 6 (175 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help